Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

45 from 8 with captain Lingard, Kane and Bamford bringing in the points to give a small green arrow predicted to be up to about 422,000. As someone with no Free Hit available HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

thunderdog wrote: »
    I’d imagine most that used the free hit this week got a decent return in comparison to those without the free hit chip

I'll get 53. 30 odd more than had I left it but an opportunity missed given the profile of the scorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

43 from 5. No hits and still in the top 200k. Can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

74(-4) from 11

No FH available VHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

60 all out with the FH played. Not happy at all tbh, very little ground made up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,501 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I went with 7 players and have 45 points. Had Maupay as Captain. I'm happy enough with that. Still have the wildcard and bench boost.
    I'll probably drop down a fair few positions, currently around the 75k mark but I think my chip and wildcard will at least get that back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Softest peno I've seen in a while but I'll take it.

Never a penalty, soft as hell. Kane done everything in his power to fall into the tackle.

Only player I had there was Reguilon, just laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭JPup

markc91 wrote: »
    74(-4) from 11

No FH available VHEWT

That’s a great score without the FH. Looks like the FH was worth 20-30 points on average (based on guesswork by myself rather than any hard numbers).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

JPup wrote: »
    That’s a great score without the FH. Looks like the FH was worth 20-30 points on average (based on guesswork by myself rather than any hard numbers).
    Jumped up from 370k to 243k only made up 15 points on ML leader jumped from 4th to 2nd though. Still have WC & TC left so hopefully on course for my best season yet. Only got serious last year or two highest rank has been 240k

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

70 on FH.

Left Kane & Soucek on the bench while Dallas & Cresswell started. My own fault there.

But made lots of progress in mini leagues so it's all bittersweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

67 takes me from 25k to 13.5k. I’ve been very very lucky getting Lingard off the bench.

Most of my 50/50 decisions Maja v Bamford, Dunk v Veltman, Laca v Aubameyang have gone wrong though so I’ll happily take my luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

64(-8) from 9, Reguilon 1 point and Bale no show definite low points of the GW

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

57(-4) and an unexpected green arrow to ~47K

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Don't have Kane. Do have Bale and Reguillon and Son so one point from that. Utter disaster of a week

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like 40 (-4). Going Bale over Trossard proved a very painful mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Bulling about Reguillon.

Think it’s the 3rd or 4th time I’ve been caught by 50th minute subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Disappointing gameweek. 46 points, dropping from 12k to 14k. Momentum swing needed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

thunderdog wrote: »
    I’d imagine most that used the free hit this week got a decent return in comparison to those without the free hit chip
    SameOleJay wrote: »
    I'll get 53. 30 odd more than had I left it but an opportunity missed given the profile of the scorers.
    JPup wrote: »

From the looks of things the average FH is in high 60's - extremely good in the 70's - and extremely jammy feckers in the 80's or more

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭skippy15

Glad Bale stayed on benched, Lingard comes on for a FH all out of 83 i'd call that a success :D:D Did not expect the scores that people got with smallish C returns

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I was Kane-less, so 1 goal is probably acceptable!

50 (-4) with limited planning from 8, also had Son

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

59 (-4) from 10. HEWT considering no FH.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Traore off on 59 mins, El Gahizi on

Traore, the worst transfer I have ever made! May he never darken my door ever again

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I've spent the last 3 gameweeks building for this gameweek and I end up with 44 and a load of rubbish in my team. Thank feck I still have the wildcard though I'm gonna suffer the dross in my team for one week longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭dasa29

55 (-4) from 10 HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

50 from 7 starters, now to figure out when to actually use the free hit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Finally the chance to be a Billy big bo11ox at the end of a game week and post a big score in the match day thread:)

82 on a free hit, VHEWT.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

54(-4) from 7, hewt. All my transfers working out for a change, Dunk Raphinia & Kane, glad I avoided Bale.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

48 from 8 players.

Didn't build particularly towards the week and my one transfer in (Trossard) saved my GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

45 from 8 in the end. I'll take that. Down from 126k to 130k and lost about 10 points in ML but have triple captain and wildcard in the bag to attack last few weeks with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

65 with 9 players and no chip used. Actually got more points this GW than DGW 26 with 20 players when I took a -8 and wasted my TC :rolleyes:

Up 240k to 755k OR - my highest ranking of the season HEWT

Advertisement