Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Rikand wrote: »
    I've spent the last 3 gameweeks building for this gameweek and I end up with 44 and a load of rubbish in my team. Thank feck I still have the wildcard though I'm gonna suffer the dross in my team for one week longer.

Same as that. My last 4 transfers were Burns, Coufal, Kane in for GW28 and Bale in this week. Grand total of 7 pts this week. Players removed last week were Cancelo, DCL and TAA. If i had just ignored the bgw I would be about 30 pts better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

47 from 8 and a small red arrow. Watkins in over Bamford as had been the original plan is a stinger but no real damage done. Generally despise the international breaks but my brain will be thankful for a couple of weeks away from things now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

64 on FH, non FH team would have got around 30 so success compared to that, but felt maybe could have went a little better. Benching Lloris was a last minute decision, only cost me 4 points, but the most annoying part has to be Bale not getting game time. I didn't really want to have a big name player sitting on the bench as didn't want to see points left behind, and was easier to bench the likes of Watkins.

Nice to get a break next week, will no doubt come back to 4/5 yellow flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

55 from 8 as Bale didn't play. Worst transfer of the season. Was planning on bench boosting in GW30 but not doing it with Dunk and Bale in the squad. Trying very hard not to take hits. Up 27K to 134K.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

52(-4) up 16k places to 250k. All things considered not too bad, though annoyed at myself for doing Son to Bale for a hit. Other 2 transfers - Veltman and Lingard in - worked out at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭hawaii501

41 from 8 which includes a Cresswell, I had Bale captain and Gundogan as vice...I blame Cheltenham and the friday game for this!!

Thankfully it looks like everyone in my money league also forgot as my 41 was the highest and I'm now over 100 clear :)

Advertisement