Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to open a second level student account

Options
  • 19-03-2021 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

My 16 year old daughter is trying to open an account.  She got an email back today  saying"we are unable to proceed with your application as the incorrect address format was giving on your application...as the Eircode was giving as the 3rd line of the address we are unable to proceed with it"

Is it possible for a human to look at the  top of the utility bill( the portion that appears in the window of the envelope) and see that it relates to the address as given. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

clog wrote: »
    My 16 year old daughter is trying to open an account.  She got an email back today  saying"we are unable to proceed with your application as the incorrect address format was giving on your application...as the Eircode was giving as the 3rd line of the address we are unable to proceed with it"

Is it possible for a human to look at the  top of the utility bill( the portion that appears in the window of the envelope) and see that it relates to the address as given. 
    Good morning clog,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am very sorry to hear this. When you provide a proof of address document, the address that is entered on the application will need to match the one on the document exactly. If it doesn't match, it would be necessary to resubmit this application.

If they did match and you would like to follow up on this, please send us a private message and we would be happy to help!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement