Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome keeps losing all my logins

Options
  • 20-03-2021 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I have MacOS Big Sur and am using Chrome as my web browser, which is fully up to date.

Everything was working fine, but starting a couple of days ago, every time I close Chrome and come back in, it loses all of my logins, from boards to gmail to amazon etc. so I have to log in to every website I use every time. Auto-complete of forms does work fine.

In the chrome settings I can see that cookies are enabled, the option to delete cookies when closing the browser is turned off, and if I click in to look at cookies I can see hundreds of sites in there, so that all seems fine.

Beyond that I'm stuck for ideas trouble shooting. I've tried googling it but haven't really found much in the way of similar issues with suggestions. Wondering if there are any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

quokula wrote: »
    I have MacOS Big Sur and am using Chrome as my web browser, which is fully up to date.

Everything was working fine, but starting a couple of days ago, every time I close Chrome and come back in, it loses all of my logins, from boards to gmail to amazon etc. so I have to log in to every website I use every time. Auto-complete of forms does work fine.

In the chrome settings I can see that cookies are enabled, the option to delete cookies when closing the browser is turned off, and if I click in to look at cookies I can see hundreds of sites in there, so that all seems fine.

Beyond that I'm stuck for ideas trouble shooting. I've tried googling it but haven't really found much in the way of similar issues with suggestions. Wondering if there are any recommendations?

You're not accidentally using incognito mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Quick check - just uninstall and reinstall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

In Chrome Settings > Autofill > Passwords have you got Auto Sign-In turned on ?

Advertisement