Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Geographic iPad Sub in Spain Question

Options
  • 20-03-2021 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Live in Spain - was trying to sub to Nat Geo on our iPad but as our accounts etc are Spanish, the App Store only has the Spanish version of the app.

Does anyone know, is there a way for me to sub to the English version of the digital magazine (that doesn’t involve me changing my store/account to Ireland)?

Or, is there a recommended magazine subscription app that contains Nat Geo inside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Noxegon

I have a second App Store account for one specific app that isn’t available in the Irish store. Maybe that would work for you?

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Noxegon wrote: »
    I have a second App Store account for one specific app that isn’t available in the Irish store. Maybe that would work for you?

Do you just sign-in and sign-out each time you want to use the app yeh?

Advertisement