Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-statements with Permanent Tsb

• 20-03-2021 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

My mum passed away before Christmas, so I got my name onto the farm account with Permanent Tsb.
    We are trying to look back at the finances and requested statements from Permanent tsb. They can only provide transactions going back 15 months and we need to order paper statements at €2.50 per page. We could be paying over €100 to check our own accounts.

I thought we would be able to access e-statements as pdfs online for free. Is this right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Have ye got online banking for the account? You can access online statements that have been issued online for the last 12 months I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thatsmighty

Yes, we finally got access to Open 24 but as you said, this only goes back about a year. This isn’t enough and we need to go back 5 or so years.

I thought this could be done with simple pdfs online.

Advertisement