Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seeking fully licensed driver to accompany me, Dublin 1 / Phibsborough

Options
  • 20-03-2021 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a learner driver currently awaiting my driving test. I recently bought my first car but don't know anyone close by (Dublin 7) with a full licence who can sit in with me to help me practice. I've done all my EDT lessons and several more. I'm just looking for casual experience on the roads before I go for my test. Any advice on how to go about getting more experience in my new car or how to find someone to sit in with me? Dublin 1 / Phibsborough area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

Mod Note: If you have any advice you can offer to the OP please do so by PM.

All other posts have been removed to tidy the thread. Clarification will be received in writing from the RSA over the coming days regarding the points discussed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement