Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 log in error

Options
  • 20-03-2021 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I can not log to 365 online on my windows 7 laptop keeps on coming up with error on my account and my sons but i can log in using phone? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi SCOOP 64,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulty logging in on the desktop. Can we ask you to try log in here to see if this works?

If you are still experiencing difficulty it would be best to try delete the cache and cookies to see if this allows you to log in. 

Hoping this helps,
    Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Hi, still wont log in on the link you supplied also clear cache, never been a problem before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Hi, still wont log in on the link you supplied also clear cache, never been a problem before.
    Thanks for trying this and getting back to us SCOOP 94,

Can we ask you to try a different browser to see if this works? If you are still experiencing difficulty logging in, it would be best to link in with our colleagues on 0818200362 and one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement