Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabet Sheep - Musicals

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Same. I was watching Broadway Backwards on YouTube earlier, lamenting all those trips to the theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Right, I'm in..... questioning some of my choices already, but hey ho :rolleyes:

Just in...Same here gave up in the end just went with good dancing singing acting songs and storylines if possible... thinking that if i just put in disneystuff everywhere might be a better chance but heck... roll on the reveal...there's no business like show buziness and all that jazz.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

cee_jay wrote: »
    Same. I was watching Broadway Backwards on YouTube earlier, lamenting all those trips to the theatre.
    Never heard of this, but I'll be checking it out later!!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Never heard of this, but I'll be checking it out later!!

I was youtubing a lot of musical songs this week, and it appeared at the top of my suggestions today. I haven't watched it all, but it is male musical songs sung by women, and vice versa. A couple of really good ones, Darren Criss was excellent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

cee_jay wrote: »
    I was youtubing a lot of musical songs this week, and it appeared at the top of my suggestions today. I haven't watched it all, but it is male musical songs sung by women, and vice versa. A couple of really good ones, Darren Criss was excellent.

I watched one beginning with 'H' on Disney Plus last night... Loved it :D

• Advertisement

I'm watching it, yet again, right now :D

Closing this for entries at 3pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

In.

I don't even like musicals, surprised I knew so many.

Reveal thread here:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058174463

Will kick this off at 8pm tonight.

Advertisement