Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    We had rejigged the group before Steve's second post.
    I'm with Trig - just doesn't seem to be any benefit to anyone to deliberately try to mess with the plan. I'm prepared to believe the first post was a careless error

tenor.gif?itemid=14577685

Fine. I don't agree, but I'll drop it for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    what you like is irrelevant, you were told not to post and by continuing to do so you are actively engaging in anti-village play and I will call it out as such.

As for having not seen it, I'd again like to refer to previous posts regarding reading the thread. It's important.

Listen here, do you understand your own plan?

Once I posted there was nothing that could be done so posting after it is irrelevant, I'm in the pot now. It's time based not quantity based so your group is intact.

This kind of shrill OMG behavior is no use to anyone, and I'm not gonna let you try and tar me as anti village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fine. I don't agree, but I'll drop it for now.
    Happy to shoot the breeze with you, it's pretty quiet here anyway, but I think the most likely explanation is carelessness

Steve WW wrote: »
    Listen here, do you understand your own plan?

Once I posted there was nothing that could be done so posting after it is irrelevant, I'm in the pot now. It's time based not quantity based so your group is intact.

This kind of shrill OMG behavior is no use to anyone, and I'm not gonna let you try and tar me as anti village.

would hardly call it OMG behaviour - that's dramatic, just because you don't like what I'm saying.

I would also like to point out that we don't know exactly how Will's power works. We don't know if he has to pick a two hour period before it happens, or if he has the option to pick any exact 2 hour time period at any stage.

It also isn't my plan. I wasn't active yesterday and had zero input into the creation of the plan.

Happy to shoot the breeze with you, it's pretty quiet here anyway, but I think the most likely explanation is carelessness

I don't have much to add to the thead beyond a suspiscion of Steve at this stage, so if people don't agree with that, I'll stay quiet.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning all

SPACE INVADERS please

would hardly call it OMG behaviour - that's dramatic, just because you don't like what I'm saying.

I would also like to point out that we don't know exactly how Will's power works. We don't know if he has to pick a two hour period before it happens, or if he has the option to pick any exact 2 hour time period at any stage.

It also isn't my plan. I wasn't active yesterday and had zero input into the creation of the plan.

It's in to OP there, let me copy it for you so you can have a read:

Will Byers – Is connected to the Demogorgon and can sometimes sense his presence. Can pick a two hour period of time once a day to see if the Demogorgon has posted on thread in that period. Can only do this twice in the entire game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Look, Steve made his initial post, which i believe was just the usual drop post for presence on day 1 post, then he didnt post again until there was numerous other posts that stated that he was in the group. It happens, we adjusted so its all good and the plan is still intact. If he had dropped a post after everyone had already posted at say 11.59 or so, it would look a bit off.

Anyways, I'm sure he can defend himself. so i'll bow out of it.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    FIONA PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND DON'T POST BEFORE 12.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning all

SPACE INVADERS please

tenor.gif?itemid=14583454

:D

The wording of the OP makes it out that Will selects the timeframe after the time and not prior to it.. "Has posted"

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    It's in to OP there, let me copy it for you so you can have a read:

Will Byers – Is connected to the Demogorgon and can sometimes sense his presence. Can pick a two hour period of time once a day to see if the Demogorgon has posted on thread in that period. Can only do this twice in the entire game.

but does he need to pick the two hour slot before it happens or can he pick it after? That's the question I asked in my post.

Trigger wrote: »
    The wording of the OP makes it out that Will selects the timeframe after the time and not prior to it.. "Has posted"

I agree, but it's still possible he has to pick e.g. 2pm - 4pm before it happens, and then at 4pm he is informed if demogorgon posted in that timeframe

Posted since 10am: me, Angus, Steve, Trigger, Barbara, Wendy, Liz, Fiona

That's 8/17. No one objected to me and Trig suggesting we cap it there, so...

Jake, Kathleen Grant - please don't post

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Joyce Byers – Seer – Gets one peek per night with result after morning munch at 10am

Did she have a peek last night?

I've no issue being peeked btw

I agree, but it's still possible he has to pick e.g. 2pm - 4pm before it happens, and then at 4pm he is informed if demogorgon posted in that timeframe

Well tbf, that would be an idiotic as every poster could post during that timeframe, if we were not doing this plan and he was doing it himself, im sure that he would be reviewing the posts in the past per 2 hour period

@Liz, your pictures are not loading as you are using the google link not the img link

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY POSTED BETWEEN 10AM THIS MORNING AND NOW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did she have a peek last night?

I've no issue being peeked btw

think those kind of roles typically only kick in from day 1

We can't know that. The groups are set up as best as they can be so it's up to Will to do the rest with his knowledge of his power.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    Wendy
    Steve
    Fiona
    Barbara

ONLY THE ABOVE PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST BEFORE 12PM

think those kind of roles typically only kick in from day 1

So today is Day 1

@Liz, your pictures are not loading as you are using the google link not the img link

Damn on the phone will try to edit, thanks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So today is Day 1

yeah, sunday is day 0

Angus WW wrote: »
    YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY POSTED BETWEEN 10AM THIS MORNING AND NOW

Jake has thanked this so has seen it, now to hope that Kathleen the rest who have yet to post see it also

Angus WW wrote: »
    Angus
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    Wendy
    Steve
    Fiona
    Barbara

ONLY THE ABOVE PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST BEFORE 12PM

Jake thanked my post above, so once Kathleen sees these messages we're all good today

Jake has thanked this so has seen it, now to hope that Kathleen the rest who have yet to post see it also
    Jake thanked my post above, so once Kathleen sees these messages we're all good today

837072ca19e3c5cebea76e2693f3100d.gif

Please Note: Flavour be Flavour

What does that mean?

Kathleen has also thanked.. looking good folks!

• Advertisement

This plan needs to pay off tbh because self limiting posts means its gonna be tough to nail down a vote later on.

For the record, I dont think Barbara going at me is wolfy in of itself so for the minute I wont be voting there.

Advertisement