Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Really? As in "someone has been converted" ? Never seen this one before so just wondering

I don't remember it either but if Necro says so, I guess it it so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So if players 1-8 were negative today then players 5-12 should post tomorrow? If that was negative that means players 13 onwards include DemoG?

If players 1-8 were positive but tomorrow 5-12 were negative that means DemoG in players 1-4?

That right?
    Yep :)

Doesn't really matter who is in the group tomorrow once it's half of today's group and half of those who weren't in today's group

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I think we need to park the bus on the Demi/Will talk for now, unless Will comes out to tell us he found Demi.

We need to figure out who leaves tonight.

Jake for me is in my good books (doesn't mean he is not evil), but hes not a Demi for my money.

Right now Id vote Necro.
    Agreed, it can be parked until after the lynch I think.
    Why Necro?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Is a score of less than 1000 in space invaders a bad score?

I’m thinking it is :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote:
    Right now Id vote Necro.

Eh?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    Ok well I'm flat out at work so fired off an entry there to duffers.
    Conversions are almost always announced on thread so I don't think anyone has been converted yet
    Yep, will usually be accompanied by flavour or summit like that. Don't really remember a time it wasn't tbh
    Please don't make me not post again, those two hours were torture :(
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Agreed, it can be parked until after the lynch I think.
    Why Necro?

I believe his first post here is a lie.

He's not flat out in work by the looks of things.

Whether he is a wolf or not is not immediately clear, but he is not flat out in work a she posted a few times later explaining things to others. Did he have to respond here? Is he not really busy?

I believe he has lied here, but why?

Catch a liar, catch a wolf?

Its weak, admittedly yes, but I have to vote for someone and thats where my vote stands currently until new information is available.

Your gonna have to explain this one to me like I'm 5 Abigail.

Why the sudden mention of Jake then segway to voting me

Abigail WW wrote:
    Whether he is a wolf or not is not immediately clear, but he is not flat out in work a she posted a few times later explaining things to others. Did he have to respond here? Is he not really busy?

I don't have time to play video games during work hours that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just catching up on this morning's posts.

Whether it was intenional or not, the most frustrating posts were beforehand from Angus on why they should be in the Group ahead of Barbara, it read as a complete attempt to confuse things as much as possible prior to the agreed upon timeslot.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Will doesn't have to declare for us to get him the information. Will knows whether the first group is clear or not so we again split up into two groups of 9 (with half of each group amongst those checked today). Will will know enough then to tell us which group of 4/5 DemoG is in.

This is by far the best plan by the way. 4 people from today's group, and 5 from the remainder. It means Will doesn't have to reveal themselves until necessary to do so.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I believe his first post here is a lie.

He's not flat out in work by the looks of things.

I believe he has lied here, but why?

Catch a liar, catch a wolf?

Its weak, admittedly yes, but I have to vote for someone and thats where my vote stands currently until new information is available.

To be fair to Necro or anyone else, there's a huge difference between being too busy to play a video game and being too busy to post/follow the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

duffman13 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon folks - The arcade is now open.

https://www.crazygames.com/game/space-invaders

The above game is available via web or mobile phone. Please PM me a screenshot of your top score by 6pm this evening. Only PMs received by me will be considered for the top score contest.

The game will be open from now until 6 to give as many people as possible an opportunity to enter, I will however only take your first PM so dont enter unless your happy with the score. I would say only 3 times for your own sanity but it is up to each individual :D

Todays Prize(s) will be..........

I'm useless at these kinda thought the mods would play for us :D I'll keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I don't have time to play video games during work hours that's for sure!

As one of his bosses I can assure ye that he does not have time to be playing video games.. I on the other hand do :D

I'm baaaaaaackkkkk

Got Milk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I have not played Space Invaders for over 30 years. What are the chances i will have improved in that time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I have not played Space Invaders for over 30 years. What are the chances i will have improved in that time?

I’m ready to throw my mobile across the room already. I was always crap at video games.

Now, I'm on lunch till 1.30.

Am I allowed post or do I need a permission slip signed from work to post Abigail :P

Jake WW wrote:
    Is a score of less than 1000 in space invaders a bad score?

I scored exactly 1000 in the brief 5 mins I took to play. It will probably be easily beaten lol :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I scored exactly 1000 in the brief 5 mins I took to play. It will probably be easily beaten lol :D

I was trying to play while on a call with my boss, and somehow the sound kicked in really loudly in the middle! Oops.

I got 430, any advice, tips or even game objective, how to play etc., :o

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m ready to throw my mobile across the room already. I was always crap at video games.
    It's much easier on a computer. I tried once on my phone and gave up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Shoot the space invaders :P

Shoot everything, don't get shot :D
    Like I said, easier on the computer, that's my only tip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

don't get shot. hide behind the silver things. shoot the space invaders.
    and definitely play on a computer rather than a phone

You're doing great Liz, just keep doing what you're doing, it'll work in the end... :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I am so terrible at this game, evidenced by my highest score so far being on mobile. It doesn't allow me take a screenshot of it either so gonna have to take a picture of my phone with another phone or something.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I am so terrible at this game, evidenced by my highest score so far being on mobile. It doesn't allow me take a screenshot of it either so gonna have to take a picture of my phone with another phone or something.
    We're currently looking for a house and there was one on daft recently where the photos were like that - photos of the another phone showing the photos! Sadly it's not listed anymore or I'd throw up a link

Anyway, that's irrelevant - back to Space Invaders :D

Whoever picked Space Invaders over pacman should be lynched... :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Now, I'm on lunch till 1.30.

Am I allowed post or do I need a permission slip signed from work to post Abigail :P

You said you were flat out in work. No mention of anything else at the time.

Then you proceeded to post a good few times.

It was a fair observation based off the information available at the time

Whether Im right or wrong, my observation was fair.

Whoever picked Space Invaders over pacman should be lynched... :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=14414043

Guessing PacMan will be an option tomorrow...?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Cant get the web page to load so I'll try and get a score in later on. I assume its the work ICT protocols in effect.

Advertisement