Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Brendan WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=14414043

Guessing PacMan will be an option tomorrow...?

Ah I was only taking the piss...

I mean, I'll probably be even worse at Pac Man... Took me 3 goes just to figure out that A + D were my direction keys for Space Invaders not A + S...

FML

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I wasn't as bad as I thought but I was still poor. I play really well, dodging everything and then all of a sudden run right into a shot.:(

So how do we decide who are player 5, 6, 7 etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You're doing great Liz, just keep doing what you're doing, it'll work in the end... :D

Yep got less again, I can eat space raiders crisps would that count

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I wasn't as bad as I thought but I was still poor. I play really well, dodging everything and then all of a sudden run right into a shot.:(

So how do we decide who are player 5, 6, 7 etc?

Thats a later on problem, its arcade time :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote:
    You said you were flat out in work. No mention of anything else at the time.

Eh? What else would my post signify other than the game, do you think I'd be asking duffers about his day or something :pac:
    Necro wrote:
    Ok well I'm flat out at work so fired off an entry there to duffers.

There's no lie, you're choosing to interpret it that way I was clearly referring to the competition. Don't have the time to play video games during working hours.

• Advertisement

I reckon a score of about 6000+ will be needed here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Trigger wrote: »

If I play for an hour a day and add up all my scores I should have that by Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nah, that's too high, no one will be able to get that... It's Impossible!!!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Clodagh still not posted?

Now the embargo is up, I'd like to hear from more people. Katie and Fiona especially. Fiona was on this morning and like myself posted at the wrong time, so she should know she can be back now.

giphy.gif

Surely you mean you are wasting yours;)

• Advertisement

If I play for an hour a day and add up all my scores I should have that by Friday.

I'll be next year :o

I've played enough done the best I could so mods can enjoy and laugh at my score

giphy.gif

Any ideas on your lynch vote tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Me right now

3abb0d12cff0bd9abf93f1fe5b453416.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    Eh? What else would my post signify other than the game, do you think I'd be asking duffers about his day or something :pac:

There's no lie, you're choosing to interpret it that way I was clearly referring to the competition. Don't have the time to play video games during working hours.

You said you were flat out in work. It could have easily meant that you were too busy to post, or as you allege, too busy to play games.

Ill take your word for it and move on.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Me right now

3abb0d12cff0bd9abf93f1fe5b453416.gif

Anything catch your eye so far for tonight's vote Wendy?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Any ideas on your lynch vote tonight?

I mentioned earlier how Angus read as if they were trying to confuse things as much as possible prior to the Posting Block this morning, whether that was the intention or not, that raised red flags for me.

Low poster are also worth taking into consideration.

Not a lot else to go on at this point in the day.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I literally don't understand this?

In fact, thinking more about it, would the demogorgon volunteer themselves for group 1? I don't think so.

If I were Will I would probably ignore the volunteers today completely. He only has two opportunities.

Group 9-17 tomorrow morning.

1-4 from group 2 (9-17) the morning after.

1-4 from group 1 (1-8) after that.

Does that make sense?

I bet Will is lying in his bed and hasn't even looked at the thread yet. :D

Angus you were in group 1 but don't want Will looking, he needs to try to find Demi who could be anyone, best to get today's group 1 over with and continue the "viewing group plan", I know he only has 2 chances so if we have only 2 groups not 3 is that better

Necro wrote: »
    Conversions are almost always announced on thread so I don't think anyone has been converted yet

I thought that would only happen once a player is dead, told if converted :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

How do I attach in a PM? I’m on touch site then change to full site but can’t work out which of the little icons to use.

Help!

Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't sign in.

Katie did you get in to your backroom?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    How do I attach in a PM? I’m on touch site then change to full site but can’t work out which of the little icons to use.

Help!

I had to change to imgur to send

Help!

Upload it to Imgur and then

You can use [ img][/img ] tags with the link to the picture inside those or id say you could use [ url][/url ]

^take out the spaces

Ive submitted my entry, before i end up being hooked on that all day :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Thanks guys. Entry submitted. Now to find me a wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

tenor.gif

back to space invaders we go...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought that would only happen once a player is dead, told if converted :o

I would have thought the same to be honest Liz

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So if players 1-8 were negative today then players 5-12 should post tomorrow? If that was negative that means players 13 onwards include DemoG?

If players 1-8 were positive but tomorrow 5-12 were negative that means DemoG in players 1-4?

That right?

If players 1-8 were negative today, then they can be discounted from future scans, so they don't have to not post tomorrow as they are already proved not to be the DG so cannot contaminate the test.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    If players 1-8 were negative today, then they can be discounted from future scans, so they don't have to not post tomorrow as they are already proved not to be the DG so cannot contaminate the test.
    The problem is that they can't be discounted without Will revealing himself, the Demi can grab him

Conor WW wrote: »

But to confirm that those 8 players are negative Will needs to out himself. We don't know when conversions happen so if Will outs himself, the Demi Lovato could recruit him before the second scan and we then can't trust what Will says for the second scan.

If half of the people who posted this morning, and half of the people who didn't, form a block for tomorrow, that's essentially splitting the players into 4 groups, and based on both scans Will will be able to know which of the 4 groups the Demi is in.

• Advertisement

If will gets a positive he needs to be out, but shouldn't say anything about negatives. The wolves will be looking too so it shouldn't be too long in the end to find the Dimmu Borgir

Advertisement