Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Frankly I think we are far too focused on Demi Lovato which is exactly what the wolves want.

We've done the thing now for Will to scan a certain amount of players, let's move on and try and find some wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Anything catch your eye so far for tonight's vote Wendy?

Angus - I thought the throwing of the toys out of the pram to be a bit much over who got on the list or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't sign in.

Katie has one post in the thread and it was a reply to Duffers saying that the backrooms are now open. Would like to hear more from her..

We can leave Maui (I'm calling him that now, as Maui is a Demi-god, You're welcome) aside till tomorrow

The do not post in bold stuff irked me a little earlier, need to go back and read that 2 hour period again after work.

Like I get it, trying to sort things for Will but posting in bold telling others not to just seems against the spirit of the game, if you know what I mean?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Necro wrote: »
    The do not post in bold stuff irked me a little earlier, need to go back and read that 2 hour period again after work.

Like I get it, trying to sort things for Will but posting in bold telling others not to just seems against the spirit of the game, if you know what I mean?

It was just for a two hour period though. We're all free to chat as much as we want now. Will you be voting Abigail?

The bold was just trying to make sure people who hadn't posted on the thread noticed it... but didn't work for Steve :D

Steve WW wrote:
    It was just for a two hour period though. We're all free to chat as much as we want now. Will you be voting Abigail?

Dunno tbh. Her first post poking at me is a bit weird in her dismissal of Jake as a suspect currently. Not so much that it's Jake, just that it reads weird.

Don't really care about her suspecting me, that's the game after all. Her reasons are silly but they're her reasons and it's day 1, so whatever.

Want to have a re read of the thread when I get on the laptop after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

But to confirm that those 8 players are negative Will needs to out himself. We don't know when conversions happen so if Will outs himself, the Demi Lovato could recruit him before the second scan and we then can't trust what Will says for the second scan.

If half of the people who posted this morning, and half of the people who didn't, form a block for tomorrow, that's essentially splitting the players into 4 groups, and based on both scans Will will be able to know which of the 4 groups the Demi is in.

But Will has only 2 chances

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Frankly I think we are far too focused on Demi Lovato which is exactly what the wolves want.

We've done the thing now for Will to scan a certain amount of players, let's move on and try and find some wolves.

You brought up Demi is that a wolf move or just Necro move :P

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But Will has only 2 chances

He has 2 scans so the best way for the rest of us to get the smallest number of people without him coming out on thread is what we had said. 4 of group 1 and 4/5 of group 2 get scanned tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Dunno why this "irked" you..... looking for a place to vote? (Sure your vote will most likely fall on me in a defensive reaction).

Its quite clear why this was done.

I feel you are looking to build a reason to throw a vote on someone.

Dunno tbh. Her first post poking at me is a bit weird in her dismissal of Jake as a suspect currently. Not so much that it's Jake, just that it reads weird.

Don't really care about her suspecting me, that's the game after all. Her reasons are silly but they're her reasons and it's day 1, so whatever.

Want to have a re read of the thread when I get on the laptop after work.

Allow me to clarify my post regarding Jake. He first suggested the plan to aid Will.

I dont believe he is the Demogargon.

they still may be evil.

Clear? Still weird?

My reasons for voting you initially are not silly. They may not be accurate but they are not silly, so please stop trying to discount them.

For someone who "doesn't care" about me suspecting you, you seem to care enough to try discount my reasons for voting you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Entry submitted. Now to find me a wolf!

Who'd get your vote in the vote was in 5 mins time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Whoever picked Space Invaders over pacman should be lynched... :D

Some of us weren't allowed pick :mad::mad::(:(:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Any ideas on your lynch vote tonight?
    Anything catch your eye so far for tonight's vote Wendy?
    What are your thoughts Steve? You seemed the earliest to start (correctly) trying to get us focused, guessing you've thought about it too

And to preempt you asking me... I don't know :D

I can't see any reason for someone to mess up the morning plan if they're village or wolf, and I feel like the Demi would think it too obvious a move to disrupt it. That means I'm discounting Angus getting annoyed by the list, Steve popping up at 10 in error, and Fiona popping up after she'd been removed. Not saying any of them are good, but I don't think they're reasons enough to say bad

Basically it's day 1, it's shooting fish in a barrel full of good apples, right?
    I feel like our evil players are likely playing carefully today so anything I'd instinctively jump on, I kind of dismiss, which leaves me blank

I would like to hear more from the very low posters. Incidentally, is there a way on boards to see a collated postcount? I'm sure I've seen it before

I just got a call, and have been offered a new role I interviewed for last week :D Posting here as I know some of my team know who I am on boards, and I hadn't told anyone I had the interview. Not a promotion, just a move out of the toxic work environment I am currently in.

giphy.gif

Brendan WW wrote: »

I would like to hear more from the very low posters. Incidentally, is there a way on boards to see a collated postcount? I'm sure I've seen it before

User Name Posts
    Angus WW 48
    JP Liz V1 46
    Trigger 46
    Wendy WW 43
    Brendan WW 43
    Jake WW 37
    Necro 35
    Barbara WW 25
    Conor WW 19
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 16
    Steve WW 13
    KathleenGrant 9
    Abigail WW 7
    Eva WW 6
    Fiona WW 3
    Katie WW 1

Abigail WW wrote:
    My reasons for voting you initially are not silly. They may not be accurate but they are not silly, so please stop trying to discount them.

They are silly though. Thus I have discounted them for being silly

Silly billy

Eva WW wrote: »
    Some of us weren't allowed pick :mad::mad::(:(:(

TBF we didnt know that it was going to be a first to 3 choice that had to be made during the period that was being used, those details were only made available at 10.

We could hold an open vote later maybe and hope one of the 3 that were available today are available again tomorrow. And then get 3 of the posters who will be posting during the time tomorrow to throw the votes out?

Abigail WW wrote:
    I feel you are looking to build a reason to throw a vote on someone.

Not looking for a reason at all. Again you're twisting my posts to suit your own view.

Which is silly. I explained exactly why it irked me. So stop being silly, you silly billy.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I just got a call, and have been offered a new role I interviewed for last week :D Posting here as I know some of my team know who I am on boards, and I hadn't told anyone I had the interview. Not a promotion, just a move out of the toxic work environment I am currently in.

giphy.gif
    Some of your team know your WW identity? :D

Congrats, sounds like great news :)

User Name Posts
    Angus WW 48
    JP Liz V1 46
    Trigger 46
    Wendy WW 43
    Brendan WW 43
    Jake WW 37
    Necro 35
    Barbara WW 25
    Conor WW 19
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 16
    Steve WW 13
    KathleenGrant 9
    Abigail WW 7
    Eva WW 6
    Fiona WW 3
    Katie WW 1

Great, thanks. How do you do that? Just to save me asking each time I want to check

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Trigger wrote: »
    TBF we didnt know that it was going to be a first to 3 choice that had to be made during the period that was being used, those details were only made available at 10.

We could hold an open vote later maybe and hope one of the 3 that were available today are available again tomorrow. And then get 3 of the posters who will be posting during the time tomorrow to throw the votes out?

I'd be assuming the same choices will be made available tomorrow, minus space invaders and we'll play them all over the course of the week.

Some of your team know your WW identity? :D

Congrats, sounds like great news :)

I was also quite impressed with that, cool teammates that you can share your WW love with them :D

Congrast Wendy, sounds like a great move.

Great, thanks. How do you do that? Just to save me asking each time I want to check

I only know how to do it on desktop - on the WW forum main page, click on the number of posts. This will open a new window with a table of the number of posts per user.

can't do it on touch site mobile. on the regular site, click into the werewolf forum and on he right hand side it tells you how mnay posts are made in each thread. Click on the number for this thread and it'll give you a pop box showing what Abigail just posted.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    can't do it on touch site mobile. on the regular site, click into the werewolf forum and on he right hand side it tells you how mnay posts are made in each thread. Click on the number for this thread and it'll give you a pop box showing what Abigail just posted.

sorry that should say Wendy, not Abigail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

What are your thoughts Steve? You seemed the earliest to start (correctly) trying to get us focused, guessing you've thought about it too

And to preempt you asking me... I don't know :D

I can't see any reason for someone to mess up the morning plan if they're village or wolf, and I feel like the Demi would think it too obvious a move to disrupt it. That means I'm discounting Angus getting annoyed by the list, Steve popping up at 10 in error, and Fiona popping up after she'd been removed. Not saying any of them are good, but I don't think they're reasons enough to say bad

Basically it's day 1, it's shooting fish in a barrel full of good apples, right?
    I feel like our evil players are likely playing carefully today so anything I'd instinctively jump on, I kind of dismiss, which leaves me blank

Playing carefully, as in not jumping on anything???

Eva WW wrote: »
    Playing carefully, as in not jumping on anything???
    I meant more not giving any reason to be jumped on.
    For example, Angus going off on one earlier drew attention to himself, I presume an evil player wouldn't do that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

giphy.gif

Congrats.

There's nothing quite like that new job/change in work enviromment feeling, especially if you've been in any way unhappy in your current position.

Advertisement