Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't we all know it...

:pac:

BigBoard good times ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necro wrote: »
    You seem to want to draw me into a huge back and forth, I'm not taking the bait Abi.

200.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

You seem to want to draw me into a huge back and forth, I'm not taking the bait Abi.

Or, ..... to put it another way,..... you have no comeback.

tumblr_inline_p9iel20lH61vwaljv_500.gifv

But ok, we shall park it there.

Whats your most logical conclusion to Katies post, RE backroom?

Trigger wrote: »
    Thats about Katie's backroom*

You dirty fella

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Babs and Steve get into it over Steve posting without permission etc

It's a decent back and forth, both putting across their points. I have a semi-decent vibe off it, doesn't feel wolfy on either's part.

This on the other hand....

The fact Trigs needs to points this out suggests he may be concerned to remain on a nice neutral fence. There's a... sort of... self awareness about the post that doesn't really come off as villagery.

Well you see thats pretty selective just posting one of my posts from that time as if thats the only post i made. I had numerous posts within that discussion, as did Brendan i think. i had put my point across a few times, called out by Babs which i clarified and then posted that.

I wasnt on a nuetral fence, I pointed out that Barbara was wrong to Jump on Steve for that and I still agree with that.

So I'll ask this question, why do Barbs and Steve get afforded the luxury of you reading all of there posts and making a decision on them, but only one of my posts from numerous, is taken out of the context of the conversation for you to make your Lean?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Or, ..... to put it another way,..... you have no comeback.

tumblr_inline_p9iel20lH61vwaljv_500.gifv

But ok, we shall park it there.

Whats your most logical conclusion to Katies post, RE backroom?

I don't know what you want lol, you're admitting you can see how I was referring to playing the video game :pac:

I think a ballsy wolf would have no issue making that post. As we can see, loads of people are dismissing it out of hand as being a wolfy action as 'there's no way a wolf would do that'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I think we need to park the bus on the Demi/Will talk for now, unless Will comes out to tell us he found Demi.

We need to figure out who leaves tonight.

Jake for me is in my good books (doesn't mean he is not evil), but hes not a Demi for my money.

Right now Id vote Necro.

There is something not sitting right for me with this. Why is someone, who may or may not be evil, in your good books Abi?

Well you see thats pretty selective just posting one of my posts from that time as if thats the only post i made. I had numerous posts within that discussion, as did Brendan i think. i had put my point across a few times, called out by Babs which i clarified and then posted that.

I wasnt on a nuetral fence, I pointed out that Barbara was wrong to Jump on Steve for that and I still agree with that.

So I'll ask this question, why do Barbs and Steve get afforded the luxury of you reading all of there posts and making a decision on them, but only one of my posts from numerous, is taken out of the context of the conversation for you to make your Lean?

It was the wording of the final line that interested me, not the rest of it tbh.

One of mine was taken out of context too, just haven't had a chance to go back and look - but did feel slightly misrepresented.

Wendy WW wrote:
    One of mine was taken out of context too, just haven't had a chance to go back and look - but did feel slightly misrepresented.

The post to Fiona was the only one of yours I quoted I think?

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    FIONA PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND DON'T POST BEFORE 12.

As I said, I was a bit irked about that mainly cos I find it against the spirit of the game. That's all really, don't find it suspicious or anything like Abi wants to twist things. More on her later.

It is unfortunately against the spirit of the game, but why say that now after the fact given you were posting yesterday and this morning prior to this. Why raise it as a negative after the fact? It was a plan to try surface Demi - what was your plan? How do you think it could have gone better?

I don't know what you want lol, you're admitting you can see how I was referring to playing the video game :pac:

I think a ballsy wolf would have no issue making that post. As we can see, loads of people are dismissing it out of hand as being a wolfy action as 'there's no way a wolf would do that

I can see it now, but what I cant see how you like to twist my words, something you accuse me of doing.

What would a ballsy wolf have to gain by posting as such?

I prefer to think its a slip by a roled player., could be either good or bad.

I can see it now, but what I cant see how you like to twist my words, something you accuse me of doing.

That should read "I can see it now, but what I can also see how you like to twist my words, something you accuse me of doing. "

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I just had a 2 hour nap and feel more tired waking up than I did falling asleep!

I’ve also got to go back to the start of the game again cos I dozed off on about post 120 :D

It is unfortunately against the spirit of the game, but why say that now after the fact given you were posting yesterday and this morning prior to this. Why raise it as a negative after the fact? It was a plan to try surface Demi - what was your plan? How do you think it could have gone better?

I said it earlier though, I was just following up on it.

The do not post in bold stuff irked me a little earlier, need to go back and read that 2 hour period again after work.

Like I get it, trying to sort things for Will but posting in bold telling others not to just seems against the spirit of the game, if you know what I mean?

See this is my issue , all active players were aware of it, its a plan to catch a wolf. I see no issue with it.

Even if you have issue with it, it hardly makes the person who posted in bold suspect.

I got switched out to include Babs

Is Babs the special chosen one :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Babs the special chosen one

Can you explain what 'the special chosen one' is about?

I'm leaning for Joyce to peek Trigger or Necro tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I know there are more important discussions ongoing here but how do I send score for Space Invaders? There is no option for attachments in a PM?

• Advertisement

Why do this? It's like your Jake post earlier, it's really hedgy.

Conor WW wrote: »

Why them?

If you had to vote for someone NOW who would you vote for and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It was the wording of the final line that interested me, not the rest of it tbh.

But you made it out as if that was the only post i had in relation to the Babs & Steve going on, as if they were the only ones in the convo at the time and i just popped in to say that post, that is totally incorrect and taken out of the context, i had numerous other posts at the time that were all in the context of that conversation, even the line, there was nothing about staying neutral in that, or being on the fence especially if you read it in the context of the rest of my posts at the time.

Why do this? It's like your Jake post earlier, it's really hedgy.

Why do what? Please explain?

See this is my issue , all active players were aware of it, its a plan to catch a wolf. I see no issue with it.

Even if you have issue with it, it hardly makes the person who posted in bold suspect.

I literally said it irked me, I didn't make anyone who posted it part of my suspicions. Why are you saying I'm doing this when in fact I clearly state exactly that?

Conor WW wrote: »

Just a bit of fluff banter nothing really to it

I asked you this too Abi, but you ignored me. You say Jake is possibly evil but good in your books? I don't understand that - can you explain?

I prefer to think it's a slip by a roled player - could be either good or bad

Sure we're trying to find the baddies, so do you suggest we just ignore potentially finding, in your own words - a baddie?

Why them?

If you had to vote for someone NOW who would you vote for and why?

Is this for me about my peek view Abi

• Advertisement

I know there are more important discussions ongoing here but how do I send score for Space Invaders? There is no option for attachments in a PM?

I saved my screenshot to https://imgbb.com/ and sent the link to duffman on PM

Advertisement