Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know there are more important discussions ongoing here but how do I send score for Space Invaders? There is no option for attachments in a PM?

I had to change to imgur

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

There are new players here who were asked if interested in a backroom. Katie may have no role at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger wrote: »
    But you made it out as if that was the only post i had in relation to the Babs & Steve going on, as if they were the only ones in the convo at the time and i just popped in to say that post, that is totally incorrect and taken out of the context, i had numerous other posts at the time that were all in the context of that conversation, even the line, there was nothing about staying neutral in that, or being on the fence especially if you read it in the context of the rest of my posts at the time.

That's because that specific line was what stood out to me. The argument back and forth segwayed into it but I just found that line in particular interesting, as I said a bit too self-aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I know there are more important discussions ongoing here but how do I send score for Space Invaders? There is no option for attachments in a PM?

I'm sorry, I can't help, being helpful isn't a good thing..

But seriously use [ img]pic.pic[ /img] without the spaces

We need Katie on to explain, could be a newbie with a mentor or roled villager or of course wolf

• Advertisement

Don't think you can send images in a Boards PM since the great invasion of sexytime PMs last year.

I did what Wendy did and uploaded the image to imgbb then pasted the link into the PM

There are new players here who were asked if interested in a backroom. Katie may have no role at all.

There's that option of course. Thing is, Katie hasn't been on to explain since. So how do we resolve it without their input?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why them?

If you had to vote for someone NOW who would you vote for and why?

Gun to head, you.
    My question was to liz, about calling babs a chosen one.
    Who'd get your vote in the vote was in 5 mins time?
    If you have to vote now, who would you vote for and why?
    Careful bolding stuff, you'll irk folk.

Seems like you are tying to start arguments. Not really tree rusting stuff, just wanting folks to name other people.

But i don't have gun to head. Do you have no questions to me other than who i want to accuse, on day one?

Upload it to Imgur and then

You can use [ img][/img ] tags with the link to the picture inside those or id say you could use [ url][/url ]

^take out the spaces

Kathleen the above may help

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    I literally said it irked me, I didn't make anyone who posted it part of my suspicions. Why are you saying I'm doing this when in fact I clearly state exactly that?

The do not post in bold stuff irked me a little earlier, need to go back and read that 2 hour period again after work.

Like I get it, trying to sort things for Will but posting in bold telling others not to just seems against the spirit of the game, if you know what I mean?

The addition of "need to go back and read that 2 hour period" in the same sentence suggest to me that you were suspicious to a degree.

I prefer to think it's a slip by a roled player - could be either good or bad

Sure we're trying to find the baddies, so do you suggest we just ignore potentially finding, in your own words - a baddie?

Well no, of course not. But I cant send someone to the gallows who may be potentially a good roled player.

I can note it but thats it.

I cant tell either way, if you wanna suggest its me "hedging my bets", all I can say is that Im on the fence as I can not tell if they are good or bad. Can you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

That thing worked Wendy WW thanks all.

I can only go with my gut Abi and given the lack of input from Katie in well... anything since making that post my gut says bad at the moment.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gun to head, you.

Seems like you are tying to start arguments. Not really tree rusting stuff, just wanting folks to name other people.

But i don't have gun to head. Do you have no questions to me other than who i want to accuse, on day one?

What questions would you prefer me to ask?

You wanna try those questions with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is there actually new players though? New-ish players certainly, but I don't think there are any outright noobs (based on those who signed up anyway).

There was an option for new or new-ish players to request the Mods for a backroom, but we have no idea if anyone took them up on it.

The Wolves, Roled Villager or the Demi Lovato are the ones we know have a backroom.

Dismissing the idea that Katie is a Wolf because no Wolf would ever do something like that, which is flawed reasoning, because there are people who play boldly as wolves.

The fact that it is also the only post Katie has made on thread, is suspicious in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

First post is to Steve
    Yeah its all good, the plan is still in place either way, you are now part of it.

Its still working out so no worries at all
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Trigger, why are you letting someone off with deliberate anti village play and not reading the thread
    Because if you think rationally about it, its really not an anti village play, wolves will also want to find the Demo. And there is no way in hell that the Demo would make that move themselves.

We have seen it time and time again that posters post on the thread when day one starts and then go back and read Day 0.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I get that people post once and then go back and read, but I think deliberately posting again after being told not to is definitely anti village.
    Look, Steve made his initial post, which i believe was just the usual drop post for presence on day 1 post, then he didnt post again until there was numerous other posts that stated that he was in the group. It happens, we adjusted so its all good and the plan is still intact. If he had dropped a post after everyone had already posted at say 11.59 or so, it would look a bit off.

Anyways, I'm sure he can defend himself. so i'll bow out of it.

Thats the context of that post, there is nothing self aware about it.

I can only go with my gut Abi and given the lack of input from Katie in well... anything since making that post my gut says bad at the moment.

Thats fair. I just cant commit to it myself. Not yet anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

There's that option of course. Thing is, Katie hasn't been on to explain since. So how do we resolve it without their input?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail are you purposely ignoring the 2 posts where I asked you a question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm not sure who to go for - Katie I'm leaning towards because no posts since almost make me think it was a wolf who knew there was no coming back from it.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Entry submitted. Now to find me a wolf!

Any luck?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I agree.

Gun to head, you.

To go further, I wanna see who people will accuse.... will it may amount to nothing, later in the game the info may be useful.

Information is power young Conor.

adb3b71b-edd0-440b-84b2-591bd932a680.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What questions would you prefer me to ask?

You wanna try those questions with me?

Sure, but you first.

Katie if are around you please come out to play

To go further, I wanna see who people will accuse.... will it may amount to nothing, later in the game the info may be useful.

Information is power young Conor.

adb3b71b-edd0-440b-84b2-591bd932a680.gif

To be fair, it's day 1 and nobody is dead yet. There's a lot of flailing around at the moment, sure I'm in a back and forth with Trigger about one line of a larger discussion because of my own feelings on it.

There's not much to go on apart from gut at the moment.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    There is something not sitting right for me with this. Why is someone, who may or may not be evil, in your good books Abi?

I didnt see your posts.

Jake, IIRC, came up with the Demogod trap. I believe the Demogod wouldnt come up with this.

I have a good lean thus far.

They may be a wolf, sure, but so far I lean good. Its a lean for now.

Sure, but you first.

Me first?

I asked you what questions you'd like me to ask....? Im at a loss at what you wish me to ask?

First post is to Steve

Thats the context of that post, there is nothing self aware about it.

Maybe, maybe. Just reads that way to me, so I wanted to point it out.

Is it 6pm space invader winner announced and the prize, if it's high score I didn't win if it low last score I could :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's because that specific line was what stood out to me. The argument back and forth segwayed into it but I just found that line in particular interesting, as I said a bit too self-aware.

This is a weird thing to get stuck on, especially as it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Everyone is self-aware (well maybe not Liz - if she suddenly started saying things that made sense, I would probably be suspicious) regardless of alignment.

How does someone deciding to turn around and say "actually you know what this isn't my argument, so gonna stay out of it now" (what I would consider a perfectly normal and reasonable response) make them read Wolfy?

Advertisement