Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm going to be offline from 5:30ish this evening. Hoping to be back around 8:30 but may be late for the lynch.
    For the sake of voting I'm voting for Katie now - for the obvious reason, only one post and that revealed a backroom. I do think that's weak but I have nothing stronger at the moment. Hopefully I can catch up with discussion in time to change my vote if there's new insights

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This is a weird thing to get stuck on, especially as it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Everyone is self-aware (well maybe not Liz - if she suddenly started saying things that made sense, I would probably be suspicious) regardless of alignment.

How does someone deciding to turn around and say "actually you know what this isn't my argument, so gonna stay out of it now" (what I would consider a perfectly normal and reasonable response) make them read Wolfy?

Are we? I don't find myself that self-aware in my posting tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I have read back over the whole thread (well skimmed really)

There is a Clodagh mentioned in the OP who has not post. Did I miss the part where she pulled out or are there 2 players hiding in the long grass?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I have read back over the whole thread (well skimmed really)

There is a Clodagh mentioned in the OP who has not post. Did I miss the part where she pulled out or are there 2 players hiding in the long grass?
    You've not missed anything, think she's MIA at the moment

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You've not missed anything, think she's MIA at the moment

It's a long time to go missing.

As you say the reason is weak enough but Katie has to be suspicious at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Necro wrote: »
    Are we? I don't find myself that self-aware in my posting tbh

I think we have different definitions of self-awareness then, because I would consider you self-aware, as I would the majorirty of the other players.

What do you mean by self-awareness in the context we're discussing? How is it reading as something suspicious?

What it sounds like you're saying anyone who backs out of any sort of discourse is a Wolfy thing, whereas I would consider it to be just as likely someone thinking a) I'm not going to waste any more breath on this or b) I've said my piece, but this ain't my fight, so time to back off...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Me first?

I asked you what questions you'd like me to ask....? I'm at a loss at what you wish me to ask?

At the very least, 9 out of 17 players have a backroom.

4 of them are good and 5 are bad.

You have Jake in your good book, even though by your own admission, he's unlikely to be 1 of the 5 baddies.

Katie is either bluffing (.47), rolled good (.23) or bad (.29).

Can you come up with a good reason why we shouldn't declare that katie be the lynch, and that they have 4 hours to convince us not to lynch there?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is a weird thing to get stuck on, especially as it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Everyone is self-aware (well maybe not Liz - if she suddenly started saying things that made sense, I would probably be suspicious) regardless of alignment.

How does someone deciding to turn around and say "actually you know what this isn't my argument, so gonna stay out of it now" (what I would consider a perfectly normal and reasonable response) make them read Wolfy?

stranger-things-dustin-grrr-3oxHQhHCg7VNlMJh04

I think we have different definitions of self-awareness then, because I would consider you self-aware, as I would the majorirty of the other players.

What do you mean by self-awareness in the context we're discussing? How is it reading as something suspicious?

What it sounds like you're saying anyone who backs out of any sort of discourse is a Wolfy thing, whereas I would consider it to be just as likely someone thinking a) I'm not going to waste any more breath on this or b) I've said my piece, but this ain't my fight, so time to back off...

Nah I have a thing about people actually answering for other people as well as it happens :D

I think that's the point I'm trying to make in an awkward fashion, it's like Trigger's aware he's answering for Steve and in a way defending him but then specifically points out that he's able to do that himself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon folks - The arcade is now open.

https://www.crazygames.com/game/space-invaders

The above game is available via web or mobile phone. Please PM me a screenshot of your top score by 6pm this evening. Only PMs received by me will be considered for the top score contest.

The game will be open from now until 6 to give as many people as possible an opportunity to enter, I will however only take your first PM so dont enter unless your happy with the score. I would say only 3 times for your own sanity but it is up to each individual :D

Todays Prize(s) will be..........

how do i send a screenshot

• Advertisement

The wagon seems to be on Katie who I'd like to hear from more, I'm just not wolfy convinced on her by her backroom mistake

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The wagon seems to be on Katie who I'd like to hear from more, I'm just not wolfy convinced on her by her backroom mistake

Who would you vote for at the moment Liz?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I saved my screenshot to https://imgbb.com/ and sent the link to duffman on PM

This worked for me Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    At the very least, 9 out of 17 players have a backroom.

4 of them are good and 5 are bad.

You have Jake in your good book, even though by your own admission, he's unlikely to be 1 of the 5 baddies.

Katie is either bluffing (.47), rolled good (.23) or bad (.29).

Can you come up with a good reason why we shouldn't declare that katie be the lynch, and that they have 4 hours to convince us not to lynch there?

A good reason? No. I prefer not to lynch her. though

Preferably I would like Katie to fight her own corner and explain the post herself. Then I can make a better judgment.

Do you wanna lynch her ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Apologies everyone, was hoping to get online earlier but work was mental. I'm reading back now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

This worked for me Fiona

Whats everyone scores?

6260 for me personally. I think a higher score will win it.

Nah I have a thing about people actually answering for other people as well as it happens :D

I think that's the point I'm trying to make in an awkward fashion, it's like Trigger's aware he's answering for Steve and in a way defending him but then specifically points out that he's able to do that himself

I can see where you're coming from, whether I agree with sentiment or not (I don't have a read on Trigger one way or another tbh), although I disagree that in general a self-aware style of posting is something to be suspicious of.

Whats everyone scores?

I got just over 1,000 and I mean just over, not hundreds over.:o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Whats everyone scores?

I got 4,900 on my phone - couldn't get it to load on the computer but I'd say you could score quite highly in it on a computer.

A good reason? No. I prefer not to lynch her. though

Preferably I would like Katie to fight her own corner and explain the post herself. Then I can make a better judgment.

Do you wanna lynch her ?

Like you, i'd prefer if they would come on and explain, but that that post is their one and only post would, that seal their faith for me. In my view, they need to post there way out of the noose.

• Advertisement

Whats everyone scores?

beats me. 6090

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Whats everyone scores?

wish I'd seen this before I sent my PM in. Only got 5880

Whats everyone scores?

1000 :pac::pac:

As I said, didn't have the time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

4900 for me, I gave up before I got hooked on it and neglected the con call I was on :pac:

Who would you vote for at the moment Liz?

I would like you Necro or Trigger peaked by Joyce

I was leaning Angus earlier as he did not seem to want Will to scan this morning's group that he was in

At the moment I'm really not sure

Jake was kinda another lean for me but as Abi pointed out he started the Demi plan so would a wolf do that, I am assuming all wolves know each other including Demi so they could be working together

Day 1 is always difficult

Thank Kathleen,

I dont know if it worked but scored 8920 and committed suicide as I was watching clock and knew I would have hassle uploading it. Played on laptop, photo on phone

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would like you Necro or Trigger peaked by Joyce

I was leaning Angus earlier as he did not seem to want Will to scan this morning's group that he was in

At the moment I'm really not sure

Jake was kinda another lean for me but as Abi pointed out he started the Demi plan so would a wolf do that, I am assuming all wolves know each other including Demi so they could be working together

Day 1 is always difficult

A wolf would absolutely start the Demi Lovato plan, not accusing Jake but it's in their interests to find and neutralise her asap.

I am of the assumption that Demi Lovato can convert wolves as it specifically states powers carry over on conversion so they would want her dead as much as the village do.

DIfferent to the version I had as a kid which was black and white and each level got faster and started lower the higher you went. These all stayed the same pace could have got hooked nice to play it again

Scores in the thousands....

Some of you people must have frittered away your youth.:D

• Advertisement

4140, not much of an arcade or video gamer, and definitely not on a computer keyboard, need to at least have a joystick or game controller in front of me, so I spent about 40 minutes playing it before deciding not to waste my entire afternoon.

If it was complete all the tasks and get the highest score of Level 1: The Hangar in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on an actual Playstation in the quickest time, I'd beat all your asses... Only Level 1 though, I'm fairly useless with the levels beyond that, Level 1 my go to if I just need to de-stress for a few minutes... :pac:

Advertisement