Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Whats everyone scores?

6260 for me personally. I think a higher score will win it.

I was under 1000 :o

Hopper can take a bullet or protect today, no one taken out yet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    A wolf would absolutely start the Demi Lovato plan, not accusing Jake but it's in their interests to find and neutralise her asap.

I am of the assumption that Demi Lovato can convert wolves as it specifically states powers carry over on conversion so they would want her dead as much as the village do.

In fact, they would want her dead even more because currently they can't trust each other in case someone gets converted :D:D:D

One wolf converted with them knowing each others names could bring the entire pack down.

And they can't even munch Demi Lovato to get her off the board :pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Scores in the thousands....

Some of you people must have frittered away your youth.:D

:D up before school to play space invaders or ping pong the one with 2 rectangles and a circle for the ball, when I think how competitive we were moviing a rectange up and down lolol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Thank Kathleen,

I dont know if it worked but scored 8920 and committed suicide as I was watching clock and knew I would have hassle uploading it. Played on laptop, photo on phone

Nice one.. thats the one to beat so far..

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

In fact, they would want her dead even more because currently they can't trust each other in case someone gets converted :D:D:D

One wolf converted with them knowing each others names could bring the entire pack down.

And they can't even munch Demi Lovato to get her off the board :pac::pac:

You'd probably give up the vanilla wolf if a munch failed in order to get Demi. It is possible that it was the bodyguard but probably worth it.

A wolf would absolutely start the Demi Lovato plan, not accusing Jake but it's in their interests to find and neutralise her asap.

I am of the assumption that Demi Lovato can convert wolves as it specifically states powers carry over on conversion so they would want her dead as much as the village do.

So Jake could be Demi and recruited Abi today

Eva WW wrote: »
    You'd probably give up the vanilla wolf if a munch failed in order to get Demi. It is possible that it was the bodyguard but probably worth it.

Yeah possibly, they could easily pile onto Demi either though. It would be fun to see it play out if that happened :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Jake could be Demi and recruited Abi today

Maybe, but there hasn't been an announced conversion yet so I lean to there being none thus far.

It says each day though so :confused:

A good reason? No. I prefer not to lynch her. though

Preferably I would like Katie to fight her own corner and explain the post herself. Then I can make a better judgment.

Do you wanna lynch her ?

I'm all for policy lynching low posters, especially ones that posted about a backroom and then nothing else

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

OK so I skimmed a bit but basically plan in place for Demi seems like a good one. A couple of downsides I can see but no more than normal play could bring about anyway.

Katie's single post is obviously concerning but I can see all sides bluff, RV, or frozen wolf.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    OK so I skimmed a bit but basically plan in place for Demi seems like a good one. A couple of downsides I can see but no more than normal play could bring about anyway.

Katie's single post is obviously concerning but I can see all sides bluff, RV, or frozen wolf.

That in bold is more of the issue right now for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Competition is now closed. Winner(s)will be notified shortly. All scores (only scores, no names) will be posted after lynch

Maybe, but there hasn't been an announced conversion yet so I lean to there being none thus far.

Are you 100% sure on this? I've definitely played a game where conversions werent announced. For some reason with the theme I'm feeling like they won't be.

Are you 100% sure on this? I've definitely played a game where conversions werent announced. For some reason with the theme I'm feeling like they won't be.

I don't remember being in a game where they weren't tbh.

Am I 100% sure? Absolutely not, I couldn't possibly be though.

That in bold is more of the issue right now for me.

Yep. It's a *strange* one alright.

I'll get my coat :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I scored 2650

No idea who to vote for tbh but I don’t think it will be Katie because everyone idling on the one player tells us nothing.

Like if Katie was active and posting I can see a case for giving benefit of the doubt but seeing as their one post refers to having a backroom without any other info provided... there's no mitigating circumstances.

Still a few hours till lynch mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

SHe could be a newbie and need backroom for help

I doubt the conversion will be outed on the thread

• Advertisement

I doubt the conversion will be outed on the thread

It's literally a line that says

*A conversion has taken place*

There's no outing of anything

Maybe a mod might confirm if a conversion will be said on the thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Like if Katie was active and posting I can see a case for giving benefit of the doubt but seeing as their one post refers to having a backroom without any other info provided... there's no mitigating circumstances.

Still a few hours till lynch mind.

The lack of posting is doing her no favours

Maybe a mod might confirm if a conversion will be said on the thread

Necros right. It usually happens as he describes.

The lack of posting is doing her no favours

But would a wolf even a vanilla wolf do this so early on, I am just not on the Katie wagon yet sorry

But would a wolf even a vanilla wolf do this so early on, I am just not on the Katie wagon yet sorry

Accidentally it could happen.

It's literally a line that says

*A conversion has taken place*

There's no outing of anything
    Necros right. It usually happens as he describes.

So none yet, Demi looking at the options

I'm off to put the kid to bed and grab some dinner, will be back online about 8.30 or so.. ill be on sporadically till then.

I've thrown a vote on Katie as still no word from her.

If they think the game is up, yeah absolutely, let others argue for her

• Advertisement

^I mean not post after making the error

Advertisement