Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Thank Kathleen,

I dont know if it worked but scored 8920 and committed suicide as I was watching clock and knew I would have hassle uploading it. Played on laptop, photo on phone

Well holy fcek that is some score fair play well done

I'm scarlet for my score :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So none yet, Demi looking at the options

Usually isn't every time. I think we won't know until tomorrow.

I would like Necro or Trigger peaked by Joyce, their back and forth banter arguing has me puzzled either same team or different teams, of course one of them could be Joyce peaking themselves :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clodagh WW wrote: »

That's also fair, I'm only going off what I'm used to seeing happening. Every game is different so it's definitely possible, though I lean unlikely from previous experience.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    That's also fair, I'm only going off what I'm used to seeing happening. Every game is different so it's definitely possible, though I lean unlikely from previous experience.

Its been very rare , if ever, that its not been announced.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Demogorgon each day recruits a player to his team

I thought if revealed it would be on day 1 but maybe tomorrow morning if of course revealed on the thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Today I am interested only in lynching Katie or Angus.

Katie for lack of posting - regardless of whether she's new or it was a slip, she should still be posting...

Angus for the hissy fit this morning about me not being on the lists which was just mental.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Today I am interested only in lynching Katie or Angus.

Katie for lack of posting - regardless of whether she's new or it was a slip, she should still be posting...

Angus for the hissy fit this morning about me not being on the lists which was just mental.

For what it's worth, I've stuck a vote in on Katie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought if revealed it would be on day 1 but maybe tomorrow morning if of course revealed on the thread

It does say each day, if they could do it during the night surely that would say each phase?

Might be revealed following lynch.

Trigger wrote: »
    It does say each day, if they could do it during the night surely that would say each phase?

Might be revealed following lynch.

Could be that it was solely the flavour munch this morning and first conversion tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Im gonna put a vote in for Katie. Slips happen, but if she's not coming on either hoping it will blow over or because she's shamed by her mistake then that's not a great look. Be interesting if she doesn't get lynched to see what happens at munch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »

Reminder to everyone to please vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Im gonna put a vote in for Katie. Slips happen, but if she's not coming on either hoping it will blow over or because she's shamed by her mistake then that's not a great look. Be interesting if she doesn't get lynched to see what happens at munch

Precisely.

If shes not lynched, and shes not a wolf, shes is fav to be munched.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I've put a vote in on Katie for the time being.

Would be great to hear what Angus has to say in regards to the whole tantrum this morning too though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Precisely.

If shes not lynched, and shes not a wolf, shes is fav to be munched.

Nah, wolves would want her around if she isn't a wolf, she is distracting us from looking broader.

C'mon Katie Perry, you've nothing to lose, wiggle your hips and show yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Just voted for Katie. Wrote my name wrong first. :D

My votes there as well. I've been reading back and nothing else is strong enough to push me to vote elsewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Voted Angus am rereading thread and having dinner back in a while.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I won :)
    I had 14k,please don't tell my manager!

"you can peek one player or move one players vote in the lynch. You need to let me know before 8pm which one you've chosen"

No more details yet. Don't see how to use the vote move so will ask for the peek unless anyone has a better idea

Sorry, wrestling dinner into kids, won't be around much but I'll check in half an hour, then request.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

14, 000

Did he do anything at all today?:D

Well done Brendan

Could be that it was solely the flavour munch this morning and first conversion tomorrow morning.

Thats possible, but there will be a munch also tomorrow morning and its a conversion not death so poster can still post. Would make more sense to start that on day one imo

Cool prize. The vote move seems a bit pointless. Peek is the way to go imo

Brendan WW wrote: »

"you can peek one player or move one players vote in the lynch. You need to let me know before 8pm which one you've chosen"

No more details yet. Don't see how to use the vote move so will ask for the peek unless anyone has a better idea

Sorry, wrestling dinner into kids, won't be around much but I'll check in half an hour, then request.

Peek definitely, especially as most of the votes seem to be on Katie so far for who has declared

Brendan WW wrote: »

Definitely go for the peek. Will you get results before or after lynch?

Trigger wrote: »
    Thats possible, but there will be a munch also tomorrow morning and its a conversion not death so poster can still post. Would make more sense to start that on day one imo

I'd have expected a conversion today too tbh

14k!! I thought I did well with my 7000 odd! That's some going.

Definitely peek. Most votes are Katie anyway, so moving isn't going to do anything.

Well.... Brendan could just peek Katie. Would allow us to move on to someone else if it comes back good (I'm aware there's an alpha wolf but I'd take my chances on that one)

• Advertisement

I'd have expected a conversion today too tbh

I can think of one reason why it hasn't happened.

Advertisement