Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I can think of one reason why it hasn't happened.

Katie not being able to access her backroom?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I can think of one reason why it hasn't happened.

Katie being Demi Lovato? Thought had crossed my mind :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan can peek me if he wants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I won :)
    I had 14k,please don't tell my manager!

"you can peek one player or move one players vote in the lynch. You need to let me know before 8pm which one you've chosen"

No more details yet. Don't see how to use the vote move so will ask for the peek unless anyone has a better idea

Sorry, wrestling dinner into kids, won't be around much but I'll check in half an hour, then request.

Well Done Brendan

I was leaning for Joyce to peek Trigger or Necro

Angus WW wrote: »
    Brendan can peek me if he wants.

Interesting, welcome back Angus

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well Done Brendan

I was leaning for Joyce to peek Trigger or Necro

Should Brendan peek you maybe Liz for annoying Joyce all day with the same thing :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Thats possible, but there will be a munch also tomorrow morning and its a conversion not death so poster can still post. Would make more sense to start that on day one imo

As per OP, Eleven can only be killed by the DemiG, can’t be killed by humans. So our earlier theory doesn’t hold anymore.

I’m going put a vote on Conor. Just niggles nothing solid at all.

Should Brendan peek Katie right now? What’s the odds of Brenner (who peeks good) bring Katie and Katie making a faux pas?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    As per OP, Eleven can only be killed by the DemiG, can’t be killed by humans. So our earlier theory doesn’t hold anymore.

Should Brendan peek Katie right now? What’s the odds of Brenner (who peeks good) bring Katie and Katie making a faux pas?

My votes been on Necro since earlier.

Happy keep it there or to switch to either Angus or Conor, (names that ithers have suggested).

I would be happy to see if Katies gets munched rather than lynch her.

Necro wrote: »
    Should Brendan peek you maybe Liz for annoying Joyce all day with the same thing :D

Peek away Brendan or Joyce at me Peek away

I agree. If Katie is roled and not in team evil then we should leave that to the wolfs. If we lynch a roled villager, the wolves could munch another one in morning.

At least if we focus on a player that’s active, they’re around to argue their case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just clarified, just have to pick the prize by 8, not who I'm peeking.
    Sorry guys, have to do bedtime so won't have time to sort a peek before lunch, will have to do it afterwards now

People need to stop worrying about things I said earlier re: the list.

As I explained before, I thought it was odd that as the top poster at the time and a player happy to be in the first group, I was being overlooked for Barbara who basically just showed up.

Logically, sowing confusion benefits neither wolves nor village.

Nor would the demogorgon volunteer to be on the first group -unless they had some sort of "peek good" mechanism.

I was merely worried that Jake had been converted somehow, and was promoting the demogorgon (Barbara)to be on the list to escape detection with some sort of "camouflage". A bit paranoid to be fair.

I have readily agreed with the scanning groups plan on a number of occasions and have been pushing it, particularly last night in the two hour window 0Conor can vouch for that, and the excellent plan proposed by Brendan today.

I happened to get a good sleep last night and was up early. I am not a morning person which is why at one stage earlier yesterday I suggested leaving me out of this morning's action.

All of which is moot if Will had different plans entirely and is doing his own thing.

Personally, if I was Will, I think those who volunteer on day 1 would be less likely to have been the demogorgon and would focus on Group 2.

But he can and will do his own thing and I'm happy with whatever is agreed upon.

Sorry guys, have to do bedtime so won't have time to sort a peek before lunch, will have to do it afterwards now

:( Balls. Is it better to save Katie for the peek then?

Jake WW wrote: »

Abigail WW wrote: »

Happy keep it there or to switch to either Angus or Conor, (names that ithers have suggested).

Both for Conor, allies

Both for Conor, allies

If we’re both village then yeah, allied.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Why would Katie be munched?

So Brendan and Joyce both have peeks but won't have any answers before lynch? Joyce probably won't reveal over outing themselves

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Why would Katie be munched?

If shes good, shes potentially roled. A prime target for munch

She's also got one post :pac:

:( Balls. Is it better to save Katie for the peek then?

Necro do you not want to be peeked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

People need to stop worrying about things I said earlier re: the list.

As I explained before, I thought it was odd that as the top poster at the time and a player happy to be in the first group, I was being overlooked for Barbara who basically just showed up.

Logically, sowing confusion benefits neither wolves nor village.

Nor would the demogorgon volunteer to be on the first group -unless they had some sort of "peek good" mechanism.

I was merely worried that Jake had been converted somehow, and was promoting the demogorgon (Barbara)to be on the list to escape detection with some sort of "camouflage". A bit paranoid to be fair.

I have readily agreed with the scanning groups plan on a number of occasions and have been pushing it, particularly last night in the two hour window 0Conor can vouch for that, and the excellent plan proposed by Brendan today.

I happened to get a good sleep last night and was up early. I am not a morning person which is why at one stage earlier yesterday I suggested leaving me out of this morning's action.

All of which is moot if Will had different plans entirely and is doing his own thing.

Personally, if I was Will, I think those who volunteer on day 1 would be less likely to have been the demogorgon and would focus on Group 2.

But he can and will do his own thing and I'm happy with whatever is agreed upon.

You weren't just happy to volunteer though, you were very insistent and got extremely annoyed at not being on it and then afterwards you say to Will to concentrate on Group 2. I find that suspicious.

She's also got one post :pac:

The one post doesnt indicate her alignment.

Necro do you not want to be peeked

Couldn't give a monkeys if I get peeked or not, won't make any difference anyways, I'll still be considered as the alpha like in Die Hard :mad:

You weren't just happy to volunteer though, you were very insistent and got extremely annoyed at not being on it and then afterwards you say to Will to concentrate on Group 2. I find that suspicious.

I was happy to be on or off. I was merely worried that Barbara was on it.

Wendy, Jake or Necro decided that both I and Barbara would be on it.

You can see this if you read back.

The one post doesnt indicate her alignment.

It indicates she has a backroom. Which is more than 50 odd posts do for say, Liz.

you say to Will to concentrate on Group 2. I find that suspicious.

I don't say to will to concentrate on group 2 because I don't know who Wiil is and he will make his own mind up.

He's hardly taking orders from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Or if she is good, then wolves leave her and she doesn't post and we have to lynch her tomorrow instead, possibly losing 3 villagers if we don't hit a wolf tonight. At least day 2 would give us more information to make a better judgement call on others.

If she was village, surely she would have posted by now and explained.

I didn't decide anything, I just didn't care who was in the list and seeing as you and Babs were arguing about being on it and someone was asking for a list I fired one up is all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I was there this morning, I post in the middle of it. You were pushing it bigtime.

• Advertisement

Reading back on it all I think it was just one big misunderstanding. I overlooked the meaning of your “I’m awake early” post and then Barbara posted right after that.

You didn’t know that Barbara is a cult figure in Stranger Things and misinterpreted the gifs about it.

At this moment in time, I don’t think you are a wolf because of the way you argued this morning. Too much focus now on you which a wolf doesn’t want. Especially when their teammates could explain the gifs.

Advertisement