Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So I do not post tomorrow from 12 to 2 as I posted this morning part of group 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why do I feel this is for me :pac:

For once, I'm actually not... :D

Just speaking generally - I'm more inclined to look at quality of posts rather than quantity, and I know an awful lot of people just get stuck on quantity.

Also don't want a repeat of this mornings antics (the Angus/Barb kerfuffle)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So I do not post tomorrow from 12 to 2 as I posted this morning part of group 1
    Half of this morning's group will post again, so you can pick whether you want to or not now and the list can be finalised in the morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Id prefer not to post tomorrow as will be busy till at least two anyways. Might be able to post before 12 but busy from 1115 onwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Half of this morning's group will post again, so you can pick whether you want to or not now and the list can be finalised in the morning

Is not better for just the remaining players post if Will did scan today as he only has 2 scans, I don't mind posting whenever is needed just me know if I am still around and peek away

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Is not better for just the remaining players post if Will did scan today as he only has 2 scans, I don't mind posting whenever is needed just me know if I am still around and peek away
    Will already knows whether the DG is in the remaining players by a process of elimination (if it's not in this morning's group it has to be)
    Picking half of each group tomorrow narrows it down to a group of 4 hopefully

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Will already knows whether the DG is in the remaining players by a process of elimination (if it's not in this morning's group it has to be)
    Picking half of each group tomorrow narrows it down to a group of 4 hopefully

Whos actually posting at 12-2?

Who is not to post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I can post between 12-2, if you need another group 2 player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm free. Is the plan for 4 from today and 4 others?

Proposal as follows

Wendy
    Trigger
    Angus
    Barbara

Necro
    Abigail
    KathleenGrant
    Conor

That seem ok? Don't think there's any overlap but phone posting so feel free to correct me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Grand with me.. I'll be about

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'll double check my work calendar tomorrow morning to know for sure, but should be OK, as I'm sure there will be some sort of lunch break in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning

Good morning!
    Had the worst night's sleep. Gonna be a long day.

What do you think of Brendan’s prize, Wendy?

The time between putting in a request and receiving a result seems very long. Not very “top prizey” tbh.

Jake WW wrote: »
    What do you think of Brendan’s prize, Wendy?

The time between putting in a request and receiving a result seems very long. Not very “top prizey” tbh.

I posted last night that I think it's a bullet in his back from the wolves basically. He announced on thread who he was peeking, the sensible wolf play is to munch him. So hopefully Hopper protects him so we get the result of the peek.

So Hopper has to use his first protect on Brendan leaving himself (Hopper) exposed and unable to use his bullet if that was to be his choice.

The length of time waiting for a result of a peek concerns me. What if the person you select before lynch dies in the lynch or the next morning’s munch? Would the same time to wait apply to the lynch vote move he was also offered?

That's a good point, I hadn't thought of it that way... But if Brendan was making it up, why come up with such a silly prize? The timing makes no sense at all.

The anon votes are still bothering me also, nobody has come forward to claim them, or why they are on those players.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I posted last night that I think it's a bullet in his back from the wolves basically. He announced on thread who he was peeking, the sensible wolf play is to munch him. So hopefully Hopper protects him so we get the result of the peek.

Is it though?

If Brendan is village and the Wolves know that the person who he is peeking is not a wolf they are better off seeing the result as they need to find the Demi too. So its more beneficial to munch someone else.

Do I abstain from posting between 12-2 today?

Just like yesterday, I will be following the thread at that time and can jump in as part of group 1 if needed.

I guess so Jake. At least it's the last time seeing as we have done two slots (three technically) after this.

Morning everyone else btw

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote:
    If Brendan is village and the Wolves know that the person who he is peeking is not a wolf they are better off seeing the result as they need to find the Demi too. So its more beneficial to munch someone else.

Who would you peek if you had one Trigs.

I'd go with someone off the beaten track like LeVar or Conor I think.

I’d peek one of the outlier voters last night. Would all of the wolves be on Katie last night?

Just quoting this to look at
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Katie WW Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW Jake WW
    Fiona WW Angus WW
    Trigger JP Liz v1
    Steve WW Anon Vote
    Brendan WW Anon Vote
    Angus WW Fiona WW
    Necro Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote Katie WW

Id probably have a look at Fiona or Conor myself, players who haven't posted loads but their posts look to be trying to stay under the radar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Is it though?

Thats a good point.

Thats if Brendan is actually peeking who he says.

Maybe hes bluffing about who he will peek.

Jake WW wrote:
    I’d peek one of the outlier voters last night. Would all of the wolves be on Katie last night?

It's possible given such a large wagon.

The other question to ponder is would the wolves want to split themselves up in the “hunt for DemiG groups? If Will comes out and says “DemiG is in these 5 players”, the wolves don’t want to all be exposed in the one group.

Jake WW wrote:
    The other question to ponder is would the wolves want to split themselves up in the “hunt for DemiG groups? If Will comes out and says “DemiG is in these 5 playersâ€, the wolves don’t want to all be exposed in the one group.

Well initially it was done in alphabetical order but that got changed up a bit by the time it took on full fruition.

Sorry I was thinking of Clodagh not conor there for the low posters staying under the radar

• Advertisement

It’s the reason I kept it in alphabetical order to start with. I was following the list as given to us by the game mods.

Something to consider anyway.

Advertisement