Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Necro wrote: »
    What's it trying to determine so I'm clear and can re-read later Jakey? You think wolfies don't want to be grouped together is that right?

Yeah.

So our plan is to reduce the DemiG to within 4/5 players. In theory we’re gonna have to knock off all the players in that pile to find him. If the pile with the DemiG in also contains 2/3 wolves then they’re getting wiped out quickly. I believe they would want to be spread out over the four groups.

:pac:.......
    .............:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’ll continue with my homework now. I know it looks like a wall of text but if any of my posts are of use in this game, I’m hoping it will be the ones that showed who didn’t want to be grouped with who.
    Good luck!
    The theory is great, but there's a lot of moving parts there. Hopefully you can make sense of them. The only danger is that it's quite likely the wolves were split 2 and 2 in the groups by chance, in which case they'd have said nothing.

Maybe that means focussing on today's split is better?
    That said, I can't remember anyone other than me and Necro stating much preference. So for the record I'm happy to be in either group today :p If I am to post though it'll likely just be a quick single post checking in as I won't be online much around lunch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I just want to be able to post.

Am I selfish? Yes, yes I am. :D

I genuinely don't doubt that's true :pac: :pac:

However... you have been quick to help drafting both lists...
    Obviously you'll say you're just being helpful, but it could be seen as arranging the pots in the most beneficial way
    Angus
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    Wendy
    Fiona
    Jake
    KathleenGrant
    Barbara
    I'm free. Is the plan for 4 from today and 4 others?

Proposal as follows

Wendy
    Trigger
    Angus
    Barbara

Necro
    Abigail
    KathleenGrant
    Conor

That seem ok? Don't think there's any overlap but phone posting so feel free to correct me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

On the flip side, I was never that great at Pacman :(

Cue Necro winning today.

Do you want to go back and find the list of who is posting today between 12 & 2?

I’d also suggest a couple of players in each group possibly holding out from posting until 1-2 just in case of mishaps. It’s what I done yesterday when I saw Steve had posted. Then Fiona posted and the only way I could acknowledge was by thanking post.

Yeah.

So our plan is to reduce the DemiG to within 4/5 players. In theory we’re gonna have to knock off all the players in that pile to find him. If the pile with the DemiG in also contains 2/3 wolves then they’re getting wiped out quickly. I believe they would want to be spread out over the four groups.

It logical thinking..... but is that what they did. We really cant be sure either way.

Do you want to go back and find the list of who is posting today between 12 & 2?

I’d also suggest a couple of players in each group possibly holding out from posting until 1-2 just in case of mishaps. It’s what I done yesterday when I saw Steve had posted. Then Fiona posted and the only way I could acknowledge was by thanking post.

Proposal as follows

Wendy
    Trigger
    Angus
    Barbara

Necro
    Abigail
    KathleenGrant
    Conor

That seem ok? Don't think there's any overlap but phone posting so feel free to correct me.

I had it to hand as I'd just quoted it

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It logical thinking..... but is that what they did. We really cant be sure either way.

When the village are a few days down the line and struggling, it might help. I might use it myself to work my FFA tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Yeah.

So would you suggest that it was a wolf who suggested the alphabetical order? Or a wolf wanted to organize where people were situated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I did the same. When i saw Steve posting i held off and after Fiona did i was glad i hadn't. I didn't think of thanking the post till Trigger mentioned you had.

Eva WW wrote: »
    So would you suggest that it was a wolf who suggested the alphabetical order? Or a wolf wanted to organize where people were situated.

Well I’m not suggesting it was a wolf that suggested the alphabetical order and I was the one who suggested it and I’m not a wolf :D

The alphabetical list of players in the game was provided by the game mods before game started so couldn’t be manipulated. Rather than discuss with their group a more convenient time to do the 2 hour slot, players started swapping in and out.

The time was just a suggestion and could have been changed but the time was kept and the players changed.

When the village are a few days down the line and struggling, it might help. I might use it myself to work my FFA tonight.

Im not saying it wont help, Im just stating that is not a sure thing.

Like yeah, if your right its a great help, if your wrong it might have the opposite affect.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Proposal as follows

Wendy
    Trigger
    Angus
    Barbara

Necro
    Abigail
    KathleenGrant
    Conor

Has everyone on this list confirmed they are available to post?

Eva WW wrote: »

Its hard to say. The wolves know the state of play (bar who Demogorgon is ). So they can suggest alphabetical if it suited them and it looks less suspect.

But thats only if they are thinking like that. Its extremely hard to know exactly what a wolf might be thinking. Some wolves could not realize any significance to suggesting an order as it doesn't affect them directly.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Has everyone on this list confirmed they are available to post?

Here, whats the plan after 2pm?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Brendan WW wrote:
    However... you have been quick to help drafting both lists... Obviously you'll say you're just being helpful, but it could be seen as arranging the pots in the most beneficial way

The first list wasn't really mine though, I literally just took myself off and slapped Babs on as her and Angus were having a tiff about it. Second list, yeah grand.

Again though there were clamours for a list of some sort and nobody did one so I decided to do it. *Shrugs* damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.

Here, whats the plan after 2pm?
    919pZ0yqTEL._SY606_.jpg
    :pac:

By which I mean, there's no plan then. Everyone can post and hopefully Will reveals themselves with the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Would it be better for will to wait till 9.59 tomorrow morning before revealing so that he can avoid getting targeted himself by Maui and the wolves?

• Advertisement

I can also confirm that I can post, I can hold out till 1 if needs be as I've to head out at 12.15 for 20/30 mins.

The first list wasn't really mine though, I literally just took myself off and slapped Babs on as her and Angus were having a tiff about it. Second list, yeah grand.

Again though there were clamours for a list of some sort and nobody did one so I decided to do it. *Shrugs* damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
    Yeah, it was very half-hearted to be honest. I just feel like I should be looking for something, and I'm struggling

One small thing...
    Conor WW wrote: »
    i'd call this the closest thing to a mind meld today, angus can be in my village, even after the 8/9 stuff.
    Woah! DemoG is on their lonesome. Any of us who have been trying to organise a plan for Will can be a wolf.
    Conor - why so quick to call Angus (and therefore yourself) village for spotting the two hour window that had been? As Jake pointed out, not Demi doesn't mean village. You never replied to Jake about that

Trigger wrote: »
    Would it be better for will to wait till 9.59 tomorrow morning before revealing so that he can avoid getting targeted himself by Maui and the wolves?

Is he not just an NRV after his 2nd search?

Trigger wrote: »
    The prize winner? I was planning to stay quiet if I win again, I think it's a good idea

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The prize winner? I was planning to stay quiet if I win again, I think it's a good idea
    Sorry, totally misread that. What Necro said!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Sorry, totally misread that. What Necro said!
    Bl00dy hell. I mean what Abi said.

Live footage of the boards power source there...

Admin+forgot+to+feed+the+hamsters+_af5bdff9c1b458d68e3974990cda0153.gif

On Will,

I think he should come out after 2 bells.

Hes then an NRV, his info can be used to guide the lynch. If Wolves munch him he's no loss and he can be protected too.

Is he not just an NRV after his 2nd search?

Oh yeah.. so can come out anytime really, especially now that we know conversions happen after munch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I will post between 12-2pm.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2LENuesf018g2_UBmB_iHH33X0Z8u4lvckVGlKJfPNe0gatN22L6ze2tPv_4G8niNTdA&usqp=CAU

Advertisement