Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

*Can’t be in those hours, not can

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm group 2 so peek / scan me Will

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well everyone has to play their part by other posting in the designated time slot or resisting the urge to post in that time slot too.

We need the first Group to all check in and let us know when they’re available tomorrow to post. Only has to be once with a window of time.

We’ve also a competition so can be in those hours. Then we’re getting ready for lynch so everyone will want to talk. I personally think 10-12 tomorrow morning would be best.

Thoughts?

I'm sure everyone in that group could pop on even to their phone and add one post in a 2 hour timeslot. We would also need all of group 2 in agreement to NOT post during that time.

Maybe if you agree to the above a quick quote and yay or nay, if you definitely cannot post during that time that needs to be confirmed , and we could switch out for a poster who definitely will be able to

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger wrote: »
    If the first group scans negative, the 1st 5 of the second group will be scanned the following day. If that's negative it leaves a 1 in 4 chance.

If its positive the first 5 of group 1 gets scanned etc

Yeah that's what I mean, KG is in Group 2 - so if Demi Gorgonzola is in Group 1 she won't be scanned :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Group 1
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    ASLVB
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW

If Group one reveals a positive then the first 5 (Abigail WW,Angus WW,ASLVB,Barbara WW,
    Brendan WW) then post in next time slot.

If Group 1 reveals a negative then the DemoG is in the following players. The first 5 should then post in the next time slot.

Frank WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Katie WW

Necro
    Steve WW
    Trigger
    Wendy WW

That sound right?
    Well everyone has to play their part by other posting in the designated time slot or resisting the urge to post in that time slot too.

We need the first Group to all check in and let us know when they’re available tomorrow to post. Only has to be once with a window of time.

We’ve also a competition so can be in those hours. Then we’re getting ready for lynch so everyone will want to talk. I personally think 10-12 tomorrow morning would be best.

Thoughts?
    You have me in group one and 10-12 works for me

To give a quotable message...

Agreeing to post between 10 and 12 on Monday morning:
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    ASLVB
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW - yes
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW

• Advertisement

Couple of older posts that I think are worth questioning...
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't sign in.
    So Katie has a backroom. New players could though, right? My gut says that's the most likely, no way a wolf makes this mistake... surely?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Interesting could DemoG or another wolf be in this group from this talk?

I'm just speculating guessing nothing concrete, are they trying to catch Will out
    Well this is an interesting take :D
    My reading of the OP is the demigorgan is on their own, so there's no coordination for them, and that the wolves want the demigorgan dead too, so there's no reason for them to try to mess up Will's power.
    Again, my gut says this is Liz being villagery, but slightly insane. Far too unsubtle to be a play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Evening all, how ye doing? Hope ye had a good weekend. Fiona here looking forward to a good game

When do Group 2 post tomorrow as
    Daily Competition will be open in the Hawkins arcade from 12 until 6pm. Details will be posted on thread at 10am each day

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Again, my gut says this is Liz being villagery, but slightly insane. Far too unsubtle to be a play.

My take on that is that its just liz being liz, wolf or not, thats how she plays, no filter, wouldn't make me lean either way on her

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Evening all, how ye doing? Hope ye had a good weekend. Fiona here looking forward to a good game

Fi Fie Fo Fum

How ya doing?

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Couple of older posts that I think are worth questioning...

So Katie has a backroom. New players could though, right? My gut says that's the most likely, no way a wolf makes this mistake... surely?

Well this is an interesting take :D
    My reading of the OP is the demigorgan is on their own, so there's no coordination for them, and that the wolves want the demigorgan dead too, so there's no reason for them to try to mess up Will's power.

th?id=OIP.JjEJWahjEOMUeJ53tZzx-gHaD5&pid=Api&P=0&w=292&h=154

When do Group 2 post tomorrow as

If going ahead group 2 will NOT post between 10 and 12

Trigger wrote: »
    My take on that is that its just liz being liz, wolf or not, thats how she plays, no filter, wouldn't make me lean either way on her

c95f7db64ce37c9210bf484effb242d8.jpg

th?id=OIP.JjEJWahjEOMUeJ53tZzx-gHaD5&pid=Api&P=0&w=292&h=154
    tumblr_pu5az9xlhQ1qisc9uo2_500.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can i swap out into group 2? is there anyone who would like to take my place.
    There is no difference in being scanned or not being scanned, as 9 not dg and 9 could be is the result, so there is no reason other than the reason I now present for me wanting to be in group 2 rather than group 1. I may not be able to get on between 10am and 12 tomorrow.
    If i was to give you a 100%, it would be that I could easily not post between 10 and 12, but there is a chance that I might not be able to post in that window tomorrow due to work, so if someone else could swap out for me, that would be great.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can i swap out into group 2? is there anyone who would like to take my place.
    There is no difference in being scanned or not being scanned, as 9 not dg and 9 could be is the result, so there is no reason other than the reason I now present for me wanting to be in group 2 rather than group 1. I may not be able to get on between 10am and 12 tomorrow.
    If i was to give you a 100%, it would be that I could easily not post between 10 and 12, but there is a chance that I might not be able to post in that window tomorrow due to work, so if someone else could swap out for me, that would be great.

I'll jump into group 1 from group 3 if you like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

10am-12pm is too early for me to let you know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Necro wrote: »
    I'll jump into group 1 from group 3 if you like

swapping places with necro, someone please adjust the lists.

Conor WW wrote: »
    swapping places with necro, someone please adjust the lists.

Cool beans :D

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    10am-12pm is too early for me to let you know.

Do you want to swap into group 2 for me if that time suits you better and I will take your group 1 swap if no one objects ;)

Yeah that's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just catching up on the thread now. Liking the plan.

I can post between 10 and 12 if needed tomorrow, but if it makes no difference and any of the early birds from the other group would rather post during that time, feel free to swap with me as I prefer when I don't have to wake up before Noon (and I've had feck all sleep the last couple of nights too, so it means I wouldn't have to set an alarm if someone wants to swap)

The names don't really matter as long as we have the correct number of people.

If you're available for the timeslot tomorrow say so and we can make our list from that.

I don't like tying people down specifically to certain times unless they're actually available.

I'm WFH this week so much more available than I would be if in office as an example so any time suits me really.

Necro wrote: »
    The names don't really matter as long as we have the correct number of people.

If you're available for the timeslot tomorrow say so and we can make our list from that.

I don't like tying people down specifically to certain times unless they're actually available.

I'm WFH this week so much more available than I would be if in office as an example so any time suits me really.

I'll be WFH also and the kid will be in school so would have no problem posting between 10-12

I agree. We should just get eight names to show -and maybe a sub too, as someone is going to be munched tomorrow morning is that right? And the munched one could be in the first group.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I agree. We should just get eight names to show -and maybe a sub too, as someone is going to be munched tomorrow morning is that right? And the munched one could be in the first group.

Flavour munch according to OP :D

WFH (with the W in inverted commas!) too so work hours suit me well

• Advertisement

Does it work if we just keep count of people posting after 10am? Once we got 9 someone could announce that no one else can pay until midday. Might be easier than filling the list now?

Advertisement