Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barbara WW wrote:
    it's definitely an interesting one that nobody is ever cleared village for more than 24 hours. Even the seer peeks are effectively useless after 24 hours because the demogorgon converts someone every day

Yeah, but if we hit Demi then they all die so it's pointless hunting converts imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Necro wrote: »
    Don't particularly care about the converts personally seeing as they die if we hit Demi Lovato. Though I get your point that we can't really trust anyone.

What do you make of the Liz kill? It's a strange one.

I think Liz kill is very very strange. With a peek on her, it would have been very easy for wolves to throw the cat among the pigeons and keep Liz alive to cast doubt on both Liz and Brendan.
    Unless they thought Liz was Hopper - she was quoting Hopper a few times - I had my own suspicions on that. So role hunting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Don't particularly care about the converts personally seeing as they die if we hit Demi Lovato. Though I get your point that we can't really trust anyone.

What do you make of the Liz kill? It's a strange one.

True, I mean I wouldnt be giving anyone any good leans from 10am. Example I had Jake previously in my good pile, but now he could be evil.

Liz's kill could be an attempt to kill a confirmed villager. They knew Bren was peeking her, odds are in favour of her being village over Demi, so just killing a soon to be confirmed villager.

If Bren was a wolf, we cant trust his peek choice.

Now if Bren was a wolf, and he did peek Liz, he would know she was an NRV and therefore the wolves would not munch there IMO.

Wendy WW wrote:
    I think Liz kill is very very strange. With a peek on her, it would have been very easy for wolves to throw the cat among the pigeons and keep Liz alive to cast doubt on both Liz and Brendan. Unless they thought Liz was Hopper - she was quoting Hopper a few times - I had my own suspicions on that. So role hunting?

Maybe.

Also she was asking for me or Trigger to be peeked so possibly trying a frame job on that front,

OR

That we might turn on Brendan about the prize and covering it up with a munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Maybe.

Also she was asking for me or Trigger to be peeked so possibly trying a frame job on that front,

OR

That we might turn on Brendan about the prize and covering it up with a munch.

The latter is a good point.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote:
    Liz's kill could be an attempt to kill a confirmed villager. They knew Bren was peeking her, odds are in favour of her being village over Demi, so just killing a soon to be confirmed villager.

I like this reasoning. They would know Liz isn't a wolf. Clear villagers win games so preemptively taking her out leaves us with nothing. And potentially puts Brendan in the frame as suspicious for stating their peek on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yeah, but if we hit Demi then they all die so it's pointless hunting converts imo.

I'm not suggesting we hunt converts, I'm just saying that it's impossible in a game like this to have any confirmed villagers because they could be converted 24 hours later.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    True, I mean I wouldnt be giving anyone any good leans from 10am. Example I had Jake previously in my good pile, but now he could be evil.

If Bren was a wolf, we cant trust his peek choice.

Now if Bren was a wolf, and he did peek Liz, he would know she was an NRV and therefore the wolves would not munch there IMO.

So I reckon it's unlikely that Brendan is a wolf. Essentially I think the wolves just eliminated Brendan's prize win by eliminating Liz and rendering the peek wasted - an easy option since the wolves know that Liz was NRV, and knew that by leaving her alive Liz would be our only confirmed villager for today since Brendan would have to reveal the peek result. Even if that's not what I happened I get a good vibe from Brendan. Reckon he's being genuine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Just throwing a post out now anyways while sitting in the car wash.. should be back online in about 10 mins or so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

my pc has decided now is a good time to run an update that is taking an age to install.

• Advertisement

what's a decent score on pacman? asking for a friend...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I waited to make sure there was no issue with extra posters. So Liz was a strange munch unless the wolves thought she had a role. If conversions are announced at same time as peek results it appears peeks are pretty useless at the moment.

Barbara WW wrote: »

I'll tell you when I get a decent one :pac: have been hopeless in the 2 or 3 games i had so far

1042 on my phone.

Barbara WW wrote:
    So I reckon it's unlikely that Brendan is a wolf. Essentially I think the wolves just eliminated Brendan's prize win by eliminating Liz and rendering the peek wasted - an easy option since the wolves know that Liz was NRV, and knew that by leaving her alive Liz would be our only confirmed villager for today since Brendan would have to reveal the peek result. Even if that's not what I happened I get a good vibe from Brendan. Reckon he's being genuine.

Agreed on Brendan. I think he's a likely convert (soz not soz Brendan) though.

on my first try, and doing terrible, my arrow keys are junk, i got 10k.
    matebook-x-pro-keyboard-key-replacement.jpg

I'll hook up a external keyboard later and give it a proper shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I was using a proper keyboard and got around 1000. Useless.

I waited to make sure there was no issue with extra posters. So Liz was a strange munch unless the wolves thought she had a role. If conversions are announced at same time as peek results it appears peeks are pretty useless at the moment.

I don't think they are useless. Village peeks are not fully trustworthy while Demi is still alive, but any bad peek has value and good peeks may have more value later in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy - posted
    Trigger -posted
    Angus
    Barbara -posted

Necro - posted
    Abigail - posted
    KathleenGrant -posted
    Conor - posted

NO ONE ELSE OTHER THAN THE ABOVE PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST BEFORE 2PM

7200 with first shot on laptop, id say 20000+ will be easily hit.. looking at you Brendan

• Advertisement

just got 19k with an external keyboard.

27k+ for me there

Yeah I ain't getting anywhere near that, 7330 is my best score. No time now and working till 5 so might give it a lash after that

Conor WW wrote: »
    I don't think they are useless. Village peeks are not fully trustworthy while Demi is still alive, but any bad peek has value and good peeks may have more value later in the game.

Actually you are right, they are not useless because if a person is peeked good we know they are not a wolf. They may not be guaranteed safe because of conversions but at least we are getting closer to identifying the wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I got 350K fyi

Baggly wrote: »
    I got 350K fyi

yeah but you dont count :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

tenor.gif?itemid=19860505
    Agreed on Brendan. I think he's a likely convert (soz not soz Brendan) though.
    Ha ha, love you too Necro :p
    I mean, I'm not a convert. Even Demi doesn't want me
    Conor WW wrote: »
    on my first try, and doing terrible, my arrow keys are junk, i got 10k.
    matebook-x-pro-keyboard-key-replacement.jpg

I'll hook up a external keyboard later and give it a proper shot.
    I'm in the same boat, laptop keyboard is crap but it's all I have. I got nearly 17k but I'm giving up. No way I'm going to be able to beat....
    Trigger wrote: »
    27k+ for me there
    Good work Trig!

Baggly wrote: »
    I got 350K fyi

OOOOOH look whose pants are burning. Show us the screenshot!!!

Trigger wrote: »
    yeah but you dont count :p

I can count to 350k.

• Advertisement

OOOOOH look whose pants are burning. Show us the screenshot!!!

Im not the one on trial here.

Advertisement