Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jake WW wrote: »
    Necro, is that all of Clodagh’s posts above?

These stand out

She doesn’t elaborate on the downsides.

Sowing seeds that conversion already happened so in theory we can’t trust anyone already?

Hmmm, I quoted 12 of her posts but she seems to have 14 so I must have missed two.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Eleven only has one shot though.
    and there is 4 potential people. The elevensied player gets to live, I don't understand why you'd fight the get out of jail free card if you were not demog. :confused:

Conor WW wrote: »
    and there is 4 potential people. The elevensied player gets to live, I don't understand why you'd fight the get out of jail free card if you were not demog. :confused:

If you're a wolf it might scare you ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

One thing this 3/4 way race will provide is plenty of info, regardless of the alignment of the lynchee.

If theres a wolf in the demo pile, then it will be interesting to see who places their votes where.

Also if we successfully get the demo, then we will kill a convert.

Oh and in all the Will Byers tomfoolery, I forgot about the games.....

Who won?

What scores you all got?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Trigger wrote: »
    I've been looking into the three lower posters, Fiona, Clodagh and Eva.

Fiona: Nearly every post is fluff, a few about her vote but nothing else really in relation to finding wolves or demi

Had a lovely reply to this and pressed enter and it vanished so second attempt. Re finding Demi, there was a plan set out and agreed on and I said I would post at 1115 as part of that plan. So what had I to add

Re wolves at the moment I feel most about Angus Steve and Babs. I did suspect Brendan but not sure there. I voted for Angus again.

Re fluff it is day 2. It is funny how one person looks at a post one way and another person sees it a different way. Each to their own. I come on here to play and enjoy the game and fluff it may be but tis my playing style. I have limited time during day to post and used to try to keep up with high posters but pressure too much so now I just play to enjoy game. The first day or two is full of vocal posters and those who like to post high. THe obseesion with low posts is funny because in the early days of me playing this game another player cough Necro cough said one time, look high look low look mid and you will find wolves, so few of the high players could need watching. But if you have any questions feel free to ask. I havent read through this evening properly yet had quick skim but I will answer as best I can. WHen I do have questions I generally find out readback theyve been asked and answered and have been criticised in previous games for reasking them as creating fluffy posts lol.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    If it is that group, my order of preference for kills would be Fiona, Steve, Brendan - just based on contribution towards finding Demi so far.

This could be said of a lot of players, a plan was made the rpevisou evening, I checked before work it was the same I agreed to follow it. I said I would post around 1115 , which I did while in work and apparently broke the pattern :rolleyes: as I didnt see that a whoel new plan developed while I was working, due to kerfuffle caused by Babs and Angus which felt a bit staged and ott
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Not going to bother with the list stuff again. It's all being explained. I've been reading through the thread for about a couple of hours and I've got my own (probably horribly wrong) views typed up. Posting after this one. Just to say:

Yesterday I voted Fiona because there was little to go on and she messed up the pattern (only slightly) of the scanning. She also voted for me on what I felt was flimsy reasons so I simply reciprocated.

Thanks for being honest that your vote was tit for tat, fair enough. I still voted for you today as my spidey senses are going bonkers. Whether you like it or not I gave my reason and trying to make light of it only encourages me more.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Because we need to move on from DemiG asap and they can only be killed by lynch or eleven. Wasting it on me who’s 4th in line makes no sense. If there’s 2 of us left, hopper can shoot one and if it’s me, I die and they lynch the other tomorrow. If it’s the other, they don’t die and lynched tomorrow.

I am not DemiG and I haven’t been converted. I’m not a wolf either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Abigail WW wrote: »

Who won?

What scores you all got?

I submitted 27770

Who won?

What scores you all got?

7300, so... nowhere near Trigger's 27k odd :pac:

Who won?

What scores you all got?

After looking at huge scores I didnt enter as I was in the meagre 4000s, could never play pacman but could waste hours on space invaders :D

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Had a lovely reply to this and pressed enter and it vanished so second attempt. Re finding Demi, there was a plan set out and agreed on and I said I would post at 1115 as part of that plan. So what had I to add

Re wolves at the moment I feel most about Angus Steve and Babs. I did suspect Brendan but not sure there. I voted for Angus again.

Re fluff it is day 2. It is funny how one person looks at a post one way and another person sees it a different way. Each to their own. I come on here to play and enjoy the game and fluff it may be but tis my playing style. I have limited time during day to post and used to try to keep up with high posters but pressure too much so now I just play to enjoy game. The first day or two is full of vocal posters and those who like to post high. THe obseesion with low posts is funny because in the early days of me playing this game another player cough Necro cough said one time, look high look low look mid and you will find wolves, so few of the high players could need watching. But if you have any questions feel free to ask. I havent read through this evening properly yet had quick skim but I will answer as best I can. WHen I do have questions I generally find out readback theyve been asked and answered and have been criticised in previous games for reasking them as creating fluffy posts lol.

That point is true, you will generally have wolves in all three categories. Frankly I'm just looking forward to doing some wolf hunting once we put Demi Lovato down for her nana nap

I submitted 27770

Impressive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I’m voting Clodagh. Her and Eva (and Abigail, oops) were on my FFA anyway so 2 birds, 1 stone....

Off to make dinner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So what's the plan? Should Eleven take a shot on our best guess before the lynch? Or is it lynch first?

For me, I'm leaning towards LeVar. Then Clodagh, but I'd like Clodagh to post a bit more before making my mind up completely.

My votes in for LeVar. But I may change

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So what's the plan? Should Eleven take a shot on our best guess before the lynch? Or is it lynch first?

For me, I'm leaning towards LeVar. Then Clodagh, but I'd like Clodagh to post a bit more before making my mind up completely.

If Eleven's action is instant then no time like the present. Do we know? Or more importantly will they know? I guess it's their call now but if we could have that result in good time before the lynch I think it should be done.

Otherwise we should all be stating our 1-2 so it's clear who we feel should be on the receiving end after the lynch

(For the game, I got 16,820. Some work Trig! And thanks for declaring, once I saw that I quit, I'd have wasted more time otherwise :p)

I submitted 27770

Fab score! Wasted youth?:D

Eva WW wrote: »
    My main issue with the wolves spreading out theory is I'd suspect they haven't told each other exactly who they all are. To do so would expose them to Demi if they were to be converted. So I'd suspect they're all keeping their names secret and only revealing themselves if a munch order is placed on one of them by another wolf accidentally.

This confuses me.

Why would it matter if they knew who each other were? How would that expose them to Demi?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    This confuses me.

Why would it matter if they knew who each other were? How would that expose them to Demi?

If Demi converts a wolf and they all know each others identities the convert can tell Demi exactly who the other wolves are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I submitted 27770

Trumps my 27,060 trig.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hey guys :)

new Clodagh WW here. I've read nothing of the thread so far except the opening post although looking at the most recent posts on this page, I have very little time left on this thread lol

Anyone want to give me some cliffnotes ?

Hopefully the prize tonight is a peek.

New Clodagh..... I see no mod telling me you subbed in?

Clodagh WW wrote: »

new Clodagh WW here. I've read nothing of the thread so far except the opening post although looking at the most recent posts on this page, I have very little time left on this thread lol

:D Ruh Roh

Clodagh one of you, LeVar, Eva or Jake are the DemiGorgon. Discuss.

I did. After I posted.

But your follow up post doesn't change the fact your priority still seems tunnelled on the Demi first, Wolves later.

Until Will speaks up, priority right now is the Wolves

This is what was getting me. I had posted about catching Demi, but also looked at wolves in the same post. I was just trying to organize things so when Will came out we had a clear path of what we wanted to do as a Village, and wouldn't be flailing around trying to decide order of lynch etc. Once that was cleared up, there would still be plenty of time to be hunting wolves.
    Reading LeVar's posts they read as defensive to me. There are a few arguments throughout etc. For this reason, I am leaning towards LeVar.

BUT I still need to hear from Clodagh. She was only yesterday from around 530 to 630 I think looking back. I would have expected similar this eve if routine is a thing.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If Eleven's action is instant then no time like the present. Do we know? Or more importantly will they know? I guess it's their call now but if we could have that result in good time before the lynch I think it should be done.

Otherwise we should all be stating our 1-2 so it's clear who we feel should be on the receiving end after the lynch

(For the game, I got 16,820. Some work Trig! And thanks for declaring, once I saw that I quit, I'd have wasted more time otherwise :p)

I think Eleven aims before lynch. It makes more sense to me.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

New Clodagh? Why new? Are you the demig? Yes or no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Is this normally a thing?
    Could do with knowing fairly soon, I feel like Clodagh was leading the lynch votes...

BUT I still need to hear from Clodagh. She was only yesterday from around 530 to 630 I think looking back. I would have expected similar this eve if routine is a thing.

Might wanna scroll up about three posts there Wendy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Yeah, I don't know why that happened, perhaps the mods can clarify

Advertisement