Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah that's grand.

Agreed so I have swapped with Angus and am in group 1 from 10am to 12pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So a flavour munch means no one dies? Only sixteen players signed up and there are 18 in the OP. So two players are fake?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz

So far...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Does it work if we just keep count of people posting after 10am? Once we got 9 someone could announce that no one else can pay until midday. Might be easier than filling the list now?
    *no one else can post until midday. Sorry, phone posting from bed!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So a flavour munch means no one dies? Only sixteen players signed up and there are 18 in the OP. So two players are fake?

Interesting. Could suggest two players are multi-accounting - which is possible with Demi Lovato/Gorgon I s'pose

• Advertisement

If this plan of 8 is agreed on, then if I were a wolf, I would be online 10am-12 looking to see a "ninth" player, an "uninvited" player(s) in the online list at the bottom of the Werewolf forum.

So this is a just a message to Will Byers to be careful not to expose yourself!

Necro wrote: »
    Interesting. Could suggest two players are multi-accounting - which is possible with Demi Lovato/Gorgon I s'pose

Demigorgon shall now be known as Demi Lovato to me for the remainder of the game.

pQDQGm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm hesitant to even interact with Liz at all because of how much her style of play frustrates me, and I don't want to risk opening a can of debating worms and unleash her tunnel vision upon myself, but I do love that Confident song, so I do have to say kudos on the song choice Liz... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

If this plan of 8 is agreed on, then if I were a wolf, I would be online 10am-12 looking to see a "ninth" player, an "uninvited" player(s) in the online list at the bottom of the Werewolf forum.

So this is a just a message to Will Byers to be careful not to expose yourself!

I'm sure Will doesn't need to be on, but the fact is he could be in either group, I think he just gives his time to the mods. Not sure if before or after.

• Advertisement

Oh yes, of course. He could be in the group anyway.

What exactly is a flavour munch?

I'm hesitant to even interact with Liz at all because of how much her style of play frustrates me, and I don't want to risk opening a can of debating worms and unleash her tunnel vision upon myself, but I do love that Confident song, so I do have to say kudos on the song choice Liz... :D

th?id=OIP.Er8NoChV9EYT_zGqHMT6GAHaHY&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Angus WW wrote:

Mods kill an NPC (Non Player Character) for flava flav reasons

Gotcha.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz

So far...

I can post between 10 and 12 tomorrow if needed.

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    LeVar (open to swap)

Only three/four needed.

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    LeVar (open to swap)
    Wendy

Only three/four needed.

* two/three

It just means no real players will be harmed in the Munch... It just adds colour and sets up the story...

Kind of like an introduction scene in a movie where a character is killed off and we learn it was just some random extra and unimportant to the plot, and none of the stars of the movie (in this case the players who signed-up to be in the game) are affected.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    There's been no sighting of Barb yet!!

Stranger-Things-Poster-Barbara-Holland-Missing-007.jpg
    Poor Barb is still missing and no one cares!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz

So far...

I can post around 1115 if that helps

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    LeVar (open to swap)
    Wendy
    Fiona

Only one/two needed.

So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    LeVar (open to swap)
    Wendy
    Fiona

Only one/two needed.

Lets say two needed for the time being... I really don't want to wake up if I don't have to, as I don't get to sleep until 5 or 6am as it is...

I have never even heard of Stranger Things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863jbly7ufma8ht9fjkj2fh5syhuvqugkk0zwbh4pz&rid=giphy.gif

You do realise that we’ll have to use the same time slot on Tuesday morning too as the comp starts at midday, everyday?

I have never even heard of Stranger Things.

Jake WW wrote: »

You do realise that we’ll have to use the same time slot on Tuesday morning too as the comp starts at midday, everyday?

Only if the Demi Lovato isn't in group 1.

Only if the Demi Lovato isn't in group 1.

But you might have to get up early again on Tuesday morning if that were the case :D

I can post in the morning slot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I am restricting my movements so i can't go to work :(
    I can text any time. Count me in for whatever.

Advertisement