Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I explained in post 1160

firstly they were supposed to be anon and secondly as Brendan said they make you feel like a target and having announced a prize win in a previous game while also an NRV I was made feel like a criminal. TOday another poster said if they won they would not announce for same reason
    Why did you place your votes on those players?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wendy WW wrote: »
    What does this all mean?!

That's my reads list :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Necro wrote: »
    That is of course unless there's some... 'beakering' going on with prizes etc

Not by me anyways, we will see when the scores come up..

That's my reads list :)

No I mean what does mind melding and pocketed mean?

No I mean what does mind melding and pocketed mean?

Mind-melding - thinking alike on a regular basis

Pocketed - when a wolf has someone believing they're a villager

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Why did you place your votes on those players?

Steve spent yesterday firing questions at various players but giving little of his own opinion felt wolfy and Brendan I am in two minds about still trying to decide whether he is wolf but leaning village

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LeVar your approach to this game has been completely contradictory to your post, it's been so serious.
    I am not a wolf, and to jump on me for giving my reasons for why I would suspect you as demig... Well it raises my hackles more to be honest.
    It is hard to convince people you are NRV, however, I am not buying this defense. I am not gunning for you either way. I am still undecided between you and Clodagh right now. Leaning more towards you though, and this post hasn't helped that. But I am trying to take a step back and not let your attack on me influence my decision.

You may read my posts as serious, but that's your reading of them. Nuance is lost in text though, so fair enough if that's how you read them. Playing a relaxed game doesn't mean I can't have opinions and engage in debate either though. Should I add more smilies to get the point across... ;)

I suggested in my post earlier long before Abigail revealed Will's reads that you could be a Wolf, so its not jumping on you after the fact.

If I'm being voted out, it's useful to the remaining village to know I had my suspicions you're a wolf, and they can choose to ignore that if they please, but no harm in me re-iterating it if I do go.

;) :pac: :) (obligatory smilies)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    wow. just wow. That's some pacmanning!

Im a competitive fcuk.

I wanna win and if getting a prize helps the village then so bet it.

Still managed to get work done too.

Mind-melding - thinking alike on a regular basis

Pocketed - when a wolf has someone believing they're a villager

TY. Find it funny you are mind melding with both me and LeVar. Given LeVar thinks I'm a wolf, and I think he is demig.

That is of course unless there's some... 'beakering' going on with prizes etc

Not from me.... others perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

My only reasoning for voting Clodagh over Eva was the low post count and someone being subbed in usually means there's a logical outside of the game reason for that low post count.

You are right, in theory, it shouldn't make a difference, but as I was already pretty much 50/50 going with Eva makes more sense to me.

Look Wendy the Wolf has her hackles up and will be gunning for me no matter what it seems, likely the other Wolves will either vote that way or sway enough others over to me, and throw Abigail wanting my out for not conforming to her Gestapo style of play, and I reckon it'll likely be me going. Its hard to convince people you're NRV, because how do you even go about proving that, people will do what they think is best for their game (whether they're right or not) regardless of anything I could say.

I agree with what Fiona said earlier about a lot of people taking a super serious approach to the game, and I prefer to take a more relaxed approach and just have fun, so it is what it is honestly, what more can I add other than...

Hakuna Matata... :pac:

200.gif

TY. Find it funny you are mind melding with both me and LeVar. Given LeVar thinks I'm a wolf, and I think he is demig.

Yeah one of youse is pocketing me fo sho

Inside my head Rick Rolling me for 10 hours straight type pocketing :D

You may read my posts as serious, but that's your reading of them. Nuance is lost in text though, so fair enough if that's how you read them. Playing a relaxed game doesn't mean I can't have opinions and engage in debate either though. Should I add more smilies to get the point across... ;)

I suggested in my post earlier long before Abigail revealed Will's reads that you could be a Wolf, so its not jumping on you after the fact.

If I'm being voted out, it's useful to the remaining village to know I had my suspicions you're a wolf, and they can choose to ignore that if they please, but no harm in me re-iterating it if I do go.

;) :pac: :) (obligatory smilies)

I acknowledged the nuance of text, it just reads as defensive to me.

Clodagh sub hasn't given us anything to refute any allegations which I'm feeling a bit dodge about. I know kids or whatever, but doesn't seem too bothered to be putting up a fight. Which sways me the other direction of does that make them a NRV?

Yeah one of youse is pocketing me fo sho

Inside my head Rick Rolling me for 10 hours straight type pocketing :D

giphy.gif

I acknowledged the nuance of text, it just reads as defensive to me.

Clodagh sub hasn't given us anything to refute any allegations which I'm feeling a bit dodge about. I know kids or whatever, but doesn't seem too bothered to be putting up a fight. Which sways me the other direction of does that make them a NRV?

What is Clodagh going to say to refute allegations? I'm not Demi, can't answer anything about what original clodagh said or didn't say?

So we are going with lynch then over Eleven shooting?
    I would prefer Eleven to shoot, if we do get lucky with the first shot, then we learn more by the votes cast in the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Sorry folks work was just head wrecking today. Couldn't face more screen time.

I haven't voted yet, but just to check: Abigail is Will, and the potential demigorgons are ASLB / Eva / Clodagh (subbed) and Fiona? Is that correct

Eva WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Oh you like that one Eva ;)

I've got more ten hour mixes for ya

I would prefer Eleven to shoot, if we do get lucky with the first shot, then we learn more by the votes cast in the lynch.

Bit late now for an Eleven shot, could be chaos

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eleven only gets one shot though. Better she knows for definite before shooting I would think?

• Advertisement

2eOi.gif

Barbara WW wrote: »

I haven't voted yet, but just to check: Abigail is Will, and the potential demigorgons are ASLB / Eva / Clodagh (subbed) and Fiona? Is that correct

Jake not Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That is not correct. Remove Fiona and add Jake.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nope Im not on the Demi list tis wendy I think

Just quoting to cleanse the thread timeline with more JDM :D

Eva WW wrote: »
    2eOi.gif

giphy.gif

Ah no, I was in the group it couldn't be.
    It is between Eva, LeVar, Clodagh and Jake.

It's Jake, you shot up the wolf list though for a lot of people it seems.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eleven only gets one shot though. Better she knows for definite before shooting I would think?

I don't understand this. Its a one shot at only demoG. If demog is lynched, then she becomes immortal NRV, as the shot becomes useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So any thoughts on where the bullet should go?

Advertisement