Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So current state of play:

The Good:
    Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Trigger - Eleven

The Dead:
    ASLVB - Demogorgon
    Necro - NRV / Converted
    Clodagh WW - vanilla wolf
    Fiona WW -NRV
    Frank WW - NRV
    Katie WW - NRV
    JP Liz V1 - NRV

The Remaining: 3 Wolves, 7 Village (2 Roles)
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    Kathleen Grant
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Can someone double check my list for me and see is it correct

Just future proofing sobbb:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

FWIW nothing against you Fiona, just had to go with my gut in that case..

Now, wheres that pacman!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I know I'm meant to be happy about being right about ASLB in the end, and Necro getting got but I have to say I enjoyed the half an hour before the lynch.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Trigger wrote: »
    FWIW nothing against you Fiona, just had to go with my gut in that case..

Now, wheres that pacman!

I know :(

WHat could have been

giphy.gif:D

Put your close back on Fiona, I'm taken :p

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Baggly wrote: »
    Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

I believe theres no loves in the Clo voters.

If Fiona is a wolf, then 2 remain.

That leaves Wendy and Steve as most likely good.

Conor and Eva may be wolves piling on ASLB ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

tenor.gif?itemid=14577404

tenor.gif?itemid=14536218

I have got some serious catching up to do but that was a serious result! Go team! :D

The Necro thing is funny, and I feel slightly bad for the Clodagh sub but that was a great bonus from the Demi hunt!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

A wolf the dermotgoggins and the convert all dead lads that's fantastic

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

I'm not going to disagree one this as it is me you are clearing, but will say this is only for now for me and Steve (and Jake don't forget). It would be a wolf move to hide among the votes of a team mate, especially if that team mate is vanilla. Protect the more powerful ones. I think though it is max one among us.
    The rest will have spread out, but definitely one among the LeVar votes. Need to go back and see how they voted last night and and how the groups were structured.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'm not going to disagree one this as it is me you are clearing, but will say this is only for now for me and Steve (and Jake don't forget). It would be a wolf move to hide among the votes of a team mate, especially if that team mate is vanilla. Protect the more powerful ones. I think though it is max one among us.
    The rest will have spread out, but definitely one among the LeVar votes. Need to go back and see how they voted last night and and how the groups were structured.

Why are you assuming the wolves knew who each other were? Obviously they do now because there's no threat of conversion.

• Advertisement

@Fiona, you never did explain the Angus vote actually

That would only be the case if it was obvious that Clodagh was gone anyway, right? It was only one vote in it, so I doubt they'd have piled in to sacrifice her. In fact, if Levar had voted as declared (Eva) then it would have been a tie, so would make more sense for them to jump on Levar...

I'm going to go back and check the declared votes, see if was that obvious pre-lynch

If the votes are in order, Nec jumped on to clodagh last to push it over. So their could have been at least one wolf on the clodagh votes thinking that clodagh was safe enough.

Baggly wrote: »
    Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

Group 1: Wendy, Trigger (Eleven), Angus, Barbara
    Group 2: Brendan, Steve, Liz (NRV), Fiona
    Group 3: Necro (NRV), Abigail (Will), KathleenGrant, Conor
    Group 4: ASLB (demi), Clodagh (vanilla wolf), Eva, Jake

Angus or Barbara for me as wolves based on voting, and the whole first day what group are you in thing.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why are you assuming the wolves knew who each other were? Obviously they do now because there's no threat of conversion.

Presume if a wolf was up like Clodagh was they can still say do or do not vote for me

If the votes are in order, Nec jumped on to clodagh last to push it over. So their could have been at least one wolf on the clodagh votes thinking that clodagh was safe enough.

I switched around ten to 9, but only because Clodagh's last post of don't vote for me had no conviction whatsoever behind it. I had my vote on LeVar until then

In such a close vote, I cant see them hoping on Clo.

My opinion. Not fact.

I dont think there was much calls for Eva or Jake.

LeVar would be a good place to start.

Eva WW wrote: »

Thats a good point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

In such a close vote, I cant see them hoping on Clo.

My opinion. Not fact.

I dont think there was much calls for Eva or Jake.

LeVar would be a good place to start.

Lynching the demi was best case scenario for both village and wolves.
    If I was Clodagh I'd be telling my team not to lynch me. The wolves had an advantage over the village in they could know who to discount, in this case Clodagh.
    So maybe throw a vote onto Clodagh of you are sure LeVar is gone, but you need to ensure LeVar does get lynched.

9L1bcDghJh5x.gif

• Advertisement

I'm quoting this mainly for the the Eva part, didn't particularly participate in the Demi chat and was focused on finding wolves.

She would probably be my first choice there. We have a shot also yes? I don't think a shot will kill Demi will it? Just Lynch or Eleven?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Great news Abi :D

Just had a quick read, my order would be:

1. Clodagh - just not getting much from her at all, and that's enough here really
    2. ASLB - trying to divert to the wolf hunt today which is the right move, so I feel bad saying it, but comes in behind...
    3. Eva - relatively few posts but has made lots of good points today
    4. Jake - obviously, surely not the Demi given the work setting up the hunt
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m voting Clodagh. Her and Eva (and Abigail, oops) were on my FFA anyway so 2 birds, 1 stone....

Off to make dinner.
    So what's the plan? Should Eleven take a shot on our best guess before the lynch? Or is it lynch first?

For me, I'm leaning towards LeVar. Then Clodagh, but I'd like Clodagh to post a bit more before making my mind up completely.
    I lolled at this. I ain't a wolf, I have voted for you though, but switching to Clodagh.

Anyway seriously... Who for bullet...

Barbara - just a couple of posts seem a bit off, but I am on mobile and want to go back for proper read.

Kathleen - for how she just popped up there

Fiona - pay attention, dodge not mentioning the votes last night even after the vote, and then saying I was up for Demi G?
    My votes in for LeVar. But I may change
    OK, Clodagh's sub drops her to 3rd or 4th on my list. So I'm voting ASLB
    Switching my lynch vote to Eva based on this, would make her the more likely of the two for me to being the Demi Lovato.

If Jake is actually the Demi though, he's played a blinder.
    I've also thrown a vote on LeVar so I don't forget
    Necro wrote: »
    I'm still voting Clodagh *shrugs*

Sorry Clodes, but I see you as more likely to be the Demi out of the 4 presently. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

I make that 3 declared votes on ALSB (me, Abi, Trigger)
    3 on Clodagh (Jake, Necro, Wendy)
    1 on Eva (ASLB, lying)

I really liked this point...
    ...but maybe it's not true

Wendy - you seemed pretty set on ASLB, why the switch to Clodagh? You didn't explain it

I also think there was no declaration from Steve, Eva, Conor, Angus, Fiona, Barbara or Kathleen. But apologies if I missed them when reading through

If you were online, why wouldn't you declare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Wendy - you seemed pretty set on ASLB, why the switch to Clodagh? You didn't explain it

I mentioned it a few posts above. Clodagh's last post didn't sit right with me, there was no conviction behind it. I had said earlier on the thread that if I was not the demi, I'd be on fighting my case, saying why I shouldn't be voted for. Then Clodagh came on and it was just oh yeah, don't vote me thanks or whatever.
    I was really torn between the two of them, but I wondered if my decision on LeVar was just because he turned on me and accused me of being a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

cee_jay wrote: »
    I mentioned it a few posts above. Clodagh's last post didn't sit right with me, there was no conviction behind it. I had said earlier on the thread that if I was not the demi, I'd be on fighting my case, saying why I shouldn't be voted for. Then Clodagh came on and it was just oh yeah, don't vote me thanks or whatever.
    I was really torn between the two of them, but I wondered if my decision on LeVar was just because he turned on me and accused me of being a wolf.

Clothes on please

Gonna call you CcJ from now on.. commando cee_jay

Sorry!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry!!

It's a family show:D

cee_jay wrote: »
    Clothes ;)

Sorry, no doubt I've missed a few things.
    Fair enough, sure we got them both anyway and I flittered the other way!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I also think there was no declaration from Steve, Eva, Conor, Angus, Fiona, Barbara or Kathleen. But apologies if I missed them when reading through

If you were online, why wouldn't you declare?

I did an ffa and had Clodagh at #1

• Advertisement

I even have the windows in a different colour and all. And they say women can multitask. Bah!

Advertisement