Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So we have

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    LeVar (open to swap)
    Wendy
    Fiona

Only one/two needed.

Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    Wendy
    Fiona
    Jake
    Kathleen Grant

This the final volunteers? So these are the only ones to post on thread between 10 and 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jake WW wrote: »
    But you might have to get up early again on Tuesday morning if that were the case :D

I can post in the morning slot.

Honestly, I'd rather cross the Tuesday Bridge when it comes to it.

When it was a Group 1 and Group 2 based on the names listed, I was like whatever no need to rock the boat, then it was changed to an Opt-In type thing, and I'm not sure why I got added on to the list again when I said my preference was to not have to get up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

LeVar please sleep as long as you need to tomorrow. The numbers are covered, sleep is definitely the most important thing.
    I'm back in work tomorrow after a week and a bit off, I will be in email catchup mode for the first few hours anyway I hope, so it'll be no skin off my nose to pop a few posts in no hassle.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I am restricting my movements so i can't go to work I can text any time. Count me in for whatever.

Hope all turns out ok KG, I had Covid myself back in October and twasnt too fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

I am restricting my movements so i can't go to work :(
    I can text any time. Count me in for whatever.

I hope you are ok and negative, take care

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If this plan of 8 is agreed on, then if I were a wolf, I would be online 10am-12 looking to see a "ninth" player, an "uninvited" player(s) in the online list at the bottom of the Werewolf forum.

So this is a just a message to Will Byers to be careful not to expose yourself!

Plan is/was 9, as in half of 18.
    Why are you set on 8 when the rest of us see 9?

What exactly is a flavour munch?

A munch will happen and a story will be wrote to explain it all, but afterwards, all 18 players will still be alive.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Necro
    Trigger
    Brendan
    Liz
    Wendy
    Fiona
    Jake
    Kathleen Grant

This the final volunteers? So these are the only ones to post on thread between 10 and 12.

Why are you not using half the players, like agreed?
    9 players is half. you need one more.

I'm sure Will will pick a window that has 9 people in it, even if that means not from exactly 10-12, so trying to screw up the probabilities by trying to force 8 people wont work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Necro and Liz, thanks for good wishes. Am only a close contact, don't have it as far as i know. First test negative so fingers crossed.

21 March 2021, 22:33 - 00:33 has 9 people in it

22:33
    fiona
    angus
    jake
    kathleengrant
    wendy
    levar
    necro
    jpliz
    conor
    00:33

Will, if you are allowed to use that window, feel free to verify it yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm sure Will will pick a window that has 9 people in it, even if that means not from exactly 10-12, so trying to screw up the probabilities by trying to force 8 people wont work.

Between

22:27
    00:26

Nine different players have posted.

Message for WILLY.

Necro wrote: »
    Hope all turns out ok KG, I had Covid myself back in October and twasnt too fun.
    Necro and Liz, thanks for good wishes. Am only a close contact, don't have it as far as i know. First test negative so fingers crossed.

I hope still negative and take care

I had it too, awful dose

Plan is/was 9, as in half of 18.
    Why are you set on 8 when the rest of us see 9?

Got mixed up in disparity between number of sign-ups and players in OP.

Come on WILLY, do your stuff! No time like the present.

Got mixed up in disparity between number of sign-ups and players in OP.

players in the op is the count we should be using. There could be players not using traditional signup method, or multi-accounting, or some other reason. all we can go on though, is players in the op.
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    ASLVB
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Katie WW
    Necro
    Steve WW
    Trigger
    Wendy WW

fiona
    angus
    jake
    kathleengrant
    wendy
    levar
    necro
    jpliz
    conor

That's the same list we agreed on anyway, only replacing Brendan and Trigger with Angus and Conor.

fiona
    angus
    jake
    kathleengrant
    wendy
    levar
    necro
    jpliz
    conor

That's the same list we agreed on anyway, only replacing Brendan and Trigger with Angus and Conor.

that list is exactly in the order they posted between the times noted, removing duplicates :D

I just don't want to have to get up early on Tuesday. Come on WILLY DAMN YOU!

• Advertisement

I just don't want to have to get up early on Tuesday. Come on WILLY DAMN YOU!

I have to be up early tuesday for a meeting, so am fine with posting from wfb tuesday.

that list is exactly in the order they posted between the times noted, removing duplicates :D

actually, i worked backwards, so may not be correct order unless removing duplicates while going backwards.

21 March 2021, 22:33 - 00:33 has 9 people in it

22:33
    fiona
    angus
    jake
    kathleengrant
    wendy
    levar
    necro
    jpliz
    conor
    00:33

Will, if you are allowed to use that window, feel free to verify it yourself.
    Between

22:27
    00:26

Nine different players have posted.

Message for WILLY.

i'd call this the closest thing to a mind meld today, angus can be in my village, even after the 8/9 stuff.

Come on WILLY, do your stuff! No time like the present.

If I had a dirty mind I would think something else :o:p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Not looking all these references to 10am being early :p

Hopefully Will can pick a timeslot that's gone, good spotting. I'll assume we're on plan for this morning though, and make sure I post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

*liking. That's what 5am does to my brain :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Brilliant spot folks! Hopefully that can be used.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

i'd call this the closest thing to a mind meld today, angus can be in my village, even after the 8/9 stuff.

Woah! DemoG is on their lonesome. Any of us who have been trying to organise a plan for Will can be a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Not looking all these references to 10am being early :p

Hopefully Will can pick a timeslot that's gone, good spotting. I'll assume we're on plan for this morning though, and make sure I post

Definitely stick to this mornings plan. Will might not be able to start his search till Day 1 and that starts at 10am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I presume that Will is the only one that see's the results, so with that in mind. looking at the DemoG's role, it states each day the Demo can select someone. i dont think this plan is going to work at all as he would need to notify the masses and then he would be known and the DemoG can just grab him before the second scan.

We could do the first phase and then he needs to research from the results and select a time that has 4/5 of the posters that would be in the group that has the DemoG.

It's also possible that the wolves may try to all jump on together into a group to help themselves try to identify the Demo, as a munch wont work on it, they need to avoid selecting it

I will say though, Will, do not make yourself known on thread.

Advertisement