Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

centipede

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I cant seem to play the games in work but I'll vote on whats wanted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

3 votes for Centipede. Nice one! :D

Clodagh (wolf) voted for Kathleen and Angus (peeked good could be alpha) voted for Eva and it makes no sense.

The votes were tied and all it took was one of them to take out LeVar.

Kathleen didn’t vote either.

If Clodagh and Angus are team mates, what’s the play here?

I think Brendan is more likely to be the alpha than Angus.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Clodagh (wolf) voted for Kathleen and Angus (peeked good could be alpha) voted for Eva and it makes no sense.

A reason for munching Eva? Throw shade on Angus?
    Yes I know I posted Angus for Alpha earlier - but I am also trying to figure out why Eva...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I think Brendan is more likely to be the alpha than Angus.
    tenor.gif?itemid=14575753

Based on what Jake?
    (Obviously) I think it's more likely to be Angus, but also there's no reason to assume it's either of it. It could be, but I don't want to get railroaded into it being an either/or when all three might be among the other players

Trying not to vote on a wagon that would kill a wolf? A late change to save Clodagh would have been suspicious if she was caught later

Wendy WW wrote: »
    A reason for munching Eva? Throw shade on Angus?
    Yes I know I posted Angus for Alpha earlier - but I am also trying to figure out why Eva...

I dunno. Clodagh had the poison and I’m sure the wolf team would have asked would it still work if she used it but was then lynched. If they didn’t get a definitive answer from the game mods, they’d protect her, right?

Was Kathleen’s absence their downfall? Is she a wolf?

Based on LeVars lynch votes Brendan. Only you and Conor are unknown. Rest are village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Based on LeVars lynch votes Brendan. Only you and Conor are unknown. Rest are village.

What does this mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

LeVar wasn't lynched, Trigger killed him. so not sure what this means

But I was on Clodagh until I found out she'd been subbed, and I think my reasoning was sound. If I was a wolf, why would I have ever placed Clodagh at number one then switched? I'd have just started on LeVar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    LeVar wasn't lynched, Trigger killed him. so not sure what this means

Yeah but its likely 1 wolf threw a vote on LeVar as Clo and LeVar were tight. in the lynch

Wendy WW wrote: »
    What does this mean?

Eva, Abigail and Trigger are the only other LeVar lynch voters and they’re all village.

Necro’s last vote cast killed Clodagh. The votes were tied at 5 each.

Conor is my locked in wolf and should be tonight’s lynch. He was trying to get eleven to go for me BEFORE the lynch saying it would prove it wasn’t me!

All it would do is use up Eleven’s only chance and also give the DemiG the opportunity to kill Eleven the next day. She’s immortal now and the wolfs didn’t want that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why the non vote Barbara / KG?

I went shopping. First time out in days and I took longer than I should have. I couldn't find the link to vote and Necro put it up but I was late when I filled it in.

Necro’s last vote cast killed Clodagh. The votes were tied at 5 each.

Conor is my locked in wolf and should be tonight’s lynch. He was trying to get eleven to go for me BEFORE the lynch saying it would prove it wasn’t me!

All it would do is use up Eleven’s only chance and also give the DemiG the opportunity to kill Eleven the next day. She’s immortal now and the wolfs didn’t want that.

Thats a very good point, will need to have a look back at conor

Here ya go
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I think jake is potentially our most valuable player in the four, and it is jake who should be elevensied. If they are not the demog then they are not dead. on this basis, i'll vote to lynch one of the other 3.
    Eleven only has one shot though.
    and there is 4 potential people. The elevensied player gets to live, I don't understand why you'd fight the get out of jail free card if you were not demog. :confused:
    Because we need to move on from DemiG asap and they can only be killed by lynch or eleven. Wasting it on me who’s 4th in line makes no sense. If there’s 2 of us left, hopper can shoot one and if it’s me, I die and they lynch the other tomorrow. If it’s the other, they don’t die and lynched tomorrow.

I am not DemiG and I haven’t been converted. I’m not a wolf either.

Going through Kathleen's posts now.

Some fluff, some IRL stuff.

Queries if it matters what list we are in. Doesn't understand the plan, or wolf downplaying swaps.?

Defends Katie re: Backroom

Queries where Clodagh is.

You weren't just happy to volunteer though, you were very insistent and got extremely annoyed at not being on it and then afterwards you say to Will to concentrate on Group 2. I find that suspicious.
    Suspicious of Angus re: list

More disagreements with Angus over cherry picked posts.

Asking for information on people voting for katie if they are sticking to their choice.

If Duffman is only giving scores of games and not the winners names there was no need for Brendan to come forward but he did. I see no reason to distrust him.

Actually checking back Brendan didn't know names wouldn't be published. Still inclined to trust him for the moment.

Support for Brendan

I waited to make sure there was no issue with extra posters. So Liz was a strange munch unless the wolves thought she had a role. If conversions are announced at same time as peek results it appears peeks are pretty useless at the moment.

Actually you are right, they are not useless because if a person is peeked good we know they are not a wolf. They may not be guaranteed safe because of conversions but at least we are getting closer to identifying the wolves.

Peek chat.

Steve post this

Finding it hard to nail down and honest to goodness votes. I'd be on Clodagh now, but they have work so they say so might be unfair on them.

On the whole Clodagh work thing, yes that could indeed be a factor. If my work meant I could not post much or at all till late afternoon I would probably pull myself out of the game. But if I didn't I would post something to make me look ok. Her lack of text makes me think she is not a wolf because she doesn't seem to need to prove herself.

Possible Clodagh defence?

kathleen just popped up

OK just saying I Am village

Lynch me but you will be wrong

Ok so not much there. Two things stick out to me: One is looking where to vote. Asking if people are moving off Katie doesn't feel right to me. It feels like someone looking for a wagon. We saw this with Levar, who had a go at me when it was pointed out.

The other is Clodagh. We both looked at it at the same time and considered posting against alignment. Kath thought she wasn't a wolf and I went the other way. Now in fairness, Clod was subbed out eventually but in hindsight it looks like a wolf covering for a buddy who is having trouble keeping in the game.

Not sure what to make of the Angus posts. Doesn't feel like a fake team mate fight.

• Advertisement

You're right Jake, that does look insane.

(I'll be honest, I was starting to suspect you and was back reading your posts there but that was probably just me getting defensive)

Barbara , Triggs..... its essential we win the game today. Last 2 nights had peeks as top prizes, fair to assume this one is as well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning folks.

Barbara , Triggs..... its essential we win the game today. Last 2 nights had peeks as top prizes, fair to assume this one is as well.
    You saying you peeked someone last night?

Were you and Trigger asked to pick a number from 1-8?
    If so I think it may be coincidence that you and I got peeks

Morning folks.

Hi suspect number 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

@duff or Bags

Any chance the lynch form can be pruned of the deadeddeaded?
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW
    Jake WW
    Kathleen Grant
    Necro
    Steve WW
    Trigger
    Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I simply won the prize, no idea where I came in the Pacman comp but I won a peek.

I did not get asked to pick a number

Brendan WW wrote: »

No i was just given a gun.. no choice

I simply won the prize, no idea where I came in the Pacman comp but I won a peek.

I think it's save to say you won with 30-odd thousand :p
    Interesting - I was asked to pick a number so I assumed the prizes were random, maybe not. Maybe that's not actually interesting

I'll trust you've got your reasons for not revealing

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    No i was just given a gun.. no choice

consistent.

Its great that both of us, confirmed villagers, won.

Advertisement