Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Hi Folks,

Today's game, surprised with the lack of Asteroids love :(

https://www.crazygames.com/game/atari-centipede

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I think it's save to say you won with 30-odd thousand :p
    Interesting - I was asked to pick a number so I assumed the prizes were random, maybe not. Maybe that's not actually interesting

I'll trust you've got your reasons for not revealing

Not revealing what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Hi suspect number 1

Do you want to expand on how i'm suspect #1 for you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Not revealing what?
    Have I got lost?
    You said you won a peek but you haven't told us the result, have you?

Baggly wrote: »
    Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Do you want to expand on how i'm suspect #1 for you?

I bet that a wolf is in the LeVar voters.... only you remain thats not been peeked good, or confirmed good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

She has, she said Barbara peaked Good

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Have I got lost?
    You said you won a peek but you haven't told us the result, have you?

I peeked Babs, she came back good.

I stated it a few hours back

Barbara , Triggs..... its essential we win the game today. Last 2 nights had peeks as top prizes, fair to assume this one is as well.

8570 on my first half hearted run through

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Trigger wrote: »
    She has, she said Barbara peaked Good
    I peeked Babs, she came back good.

I stated it a few hours back
    Sorry, missed that. OK, ignore me - I thought you had a cunning masterplan :D

Hi suspect number 1

Just caught up and all I see is the usual background drone from Jake. Its been constant all game. Is there anything other than jakes nonsense that would make you say I am suspect #1?

• Advertisement

8570 on my first half hearted run through

Yeah 11k on mine, gotta go collect the kid from school, will give it a decent go when im home and he's fed

I bet that a wolf is in the LeVar voters.... only you remain thats not been peeked good, or confirmed good

I'm good, i voted for who I thought was the demoG. I had no alterier motive for voting the DemoG.
    I'll do some wagonomics in bit, but it is possible that the levar wagon was pure or brendan could be the alpha. Jake could also be the alpha.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara , Triggs..... its essential we win the game today. Last 2 nights had peeks as top prizes, fair to assume this one is as well.

I'll give it my best shot but I reckon you two are a better hope than I am!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I scored 8509 sending it in now.

Jake WW wrote: »
    So we need to lynch one of the following as a bullet doesn’t work on Hawkins Head of Security

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Kathleen Grant
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Brendan and Angus peeked good so one could be the alpha and a bullet would work there if need be.

Ok Conor. There’s 2 wolves at least in the top 5 listed. Who are they?

So day one, 10-12 was:
    Wendy
    Trigger - good
    Angus - has peeked good could be alpha
    Barbara - claims seer

Brendan - has peeked good could be alpha
    Steve
    Liz - dead NRV
    Fiona - dead NRV

Today, 12-2 was
    Wendy
    Trigger - good
    Angus - peeked good could be alpha
    Barbara - claimed seer

Necro - dead converted NRV
    Abigail - good
    KathleenGrant
    Conor

So:
    Yes-Yes means Wendy, Trigger (GOOD), Angus (PEEKED GOOD COULD BE ALPHA) Barbara (CLAIMED SEER)
    Yes-No means Brendan (PEEKED GOOD COUKD BE ALPHA) Steve, Liz (DEAD NRV) Fiona (DEAD NRV)
    No-Yes means Necro (DEAD CONVERTED NRV) Abigail (GOOD) KathleenGrant, Conor
    No-No means ASLB (DEAD DEMIG) Clodagh (DEAD WOLF) Eva (DEAD NRV) Jake

The list that decided these sectors was finalized the night before necro was converted, when he was aconfirmed NRV.

Necro and eva both said that the wolves would be concealing there identities from each other.
    You have motive to munch eva andthen push this after her munch as you in same sector as clodagh looks good for you, if you don't also consider that the wolves did not know each other when the sectors were finalized.

Ok Conor. There’s 2 wolves at least in the top 5 listed. Who are they?

Lets just start with Jake and reevaluate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Steve WW wrote: »
    Going through Kathleen's posts now.

Some fluff, some IRL stuff.

Queries if it matters what list we are in. Doesn't understand the plan, or wolf downplaying swaps.?Did not ask if it mattered what list WE are in. Read back, this was addressed to Angus who was getting annoyed about the list and I asked if it really mattered what list SHE was in

Defends Katie re: BackroomAsks is it possible she has a backroom cos new and turns out I was right

Queries where Clodagh is.

You weren't just happy to volunteer though, you were very insistent and got extremely annoyed at not being on it and then afterwards you say to Will to concentrate on Group 2. I find that suspicious.
    Suspicious of Angus re: list

More disagreements with Angus over cherry picked posts.

Asking for information on people voting for katie if they are sticking to their choice.

If Duffman is only giving scores of games and not the winners names there was no need for Brendan to come forward but he did. I see no reason to distrust him.

Actually checking back Brendan didn't know names wouldn't be published. Still inclined to trust him for the moment.

Support for Brendan

I waited to make sure there was no issue with extra posters. So Liz was a strange munch unless the wolves thought she had a role. If conversions are announced at same time as peek results it appears peeks are pretty useless at the moment.

Actually you are right, they are not useless because if a person is peeked good we know they are not a wolf. They may not be guaranteed safe because of conversions but at least we are getting closer to identifying the wolves.

Peek chat.

Steve post this

Finding it hard to nail down and honest to goodness votes. I'd be on Clodagh now, but they have work so they say so might be unfair on them.

On the whole Clodagh work thing, yes that could indeed be a factor. If my work meant I could not post much or at all till late afternoon I would probably pull myself out of the game. But if I didn't I would post something to make me look ok. Her lack of text makes me think she is not a wolf because she doesn't seem to need to prove herself.

Possible Clodagh defence?

kathleen just popped up

OK just saying I Am village

Lynch me but you will be wrong

Ok so not much there. Two things stick out to me: One is looking where to vote. Asking if people are moving off Katie doesn't feel right to me. It feels like someone looking for a wagon. Feels like it but not the caseWe saw this with Levar, who had a go at me when it was pointed out.

The other is Clodagh. We both looked at it at the same time and considered posting against alignment. Kath thought she wasn't a wolf and I went the other way. Now in fairness, Clod was subbed out eventually but in hindsight it looks like a wolf covering for a buddy who is having trouble keeping in the game. Not true either, I just felt that the chances were if she was a wolf she would be sure to not draw attention to herself by not posting. That was wrong

Not sure what to make of the Angus posts. Doesn't feel like a fake team mate fight.

All I can say is I am not a wolf. Am village.

So are you saying that I am the alpha? Cos if you are, then that means your saying 2 of Kathleen, Steve and Wendy are my teammates. And seeing as both Steve and Wendy also voted for the wolf with the syringe and one of them would have to be a wolf then we’re pretty horrible (and stupid) team mates.

All I can say is I am not a wolf. Am village.
    Defends Katie re: BackroomAsks is it possible she has a backroom cos new and turns out I was right
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Katie WW Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW Jake WW
    Fiona WW Angus WW
    Trigger JP Liz v1
    Steve WW Anon Vote
    Brendan WW Anon Vote
    Angus WW Fiona WW
    Necro Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote Katie WW

If this is true? why did you vote Katie?

• Advertisement

So are you saying that I am the alpha? Cos if you are, then that means your saying 2 of Kathleen, Steve and Wendy are my teammates. And seeing as both Steve and Wendy also voted for the wolf with the syringe and one of them would have to be a wolf then we’re pretty horrible (and stupid) team mates.

Have you played werewolf before?

Games have been won by bussing a teammate.

But the sums say not one but two wolves would be bussing clodagh. Clodagh the wolf with a syringe that gives the wolves an extra kill.

But the sums say not one but two wolves would be bussing clodagh. Clodagh the wolf with a syringe that gives the wolves an extra kill.

The syringe wolf was called vanilla wolf, maybe it was rendered useless due to elevens immortality, she has the ability to cure the poison. Or maybe they had already used it on trigger, and was vanilla wolf. You keep saying the wolf with the syringe, even though, mods said vanilla wolf.

Most wolves actually endorse this if its going against them, in this case it was obvious that the thread was turning on Clodagh from early enough, it would be easy option for a wolf to throw out an early vote and hide behind the "She hasnt posted line" It would look more suss then to switch to Levar late on, especially as it was know that Clodagh would eventually be taken out and the Wagons would show that late switch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Most wolves actually endorse this if its going against them, in this case it was obvious that the thread was turning on Clodagh from early enough, it would be easy option for a wolf to throw out an early vote and hide behind the "She hasnt posted line" It would look more suss then to switch to Levar late on, especially as it was know that Clodagh would eventually be taken out and the Wagons would show that late switch.

Was it clear though? Think Brendan posted earlier pointing out it was a draw on declared votes between LeVar and Clodagh

typo checking this.
    you saying it would look more suss to stay or to move?

The syringe wolf was called vanilla wolf, maybe it was rendered useless due to elevens immortality, she has the ability to cure the poison. Or maybe they had already used it on trigger, and was vanilla wolf. You keep saying the wolf with the syringe, even though, mods said vanilla wolf.

But eleven didn’t enact their power until after the lynch. And what’s that about ability to cure poison?

Haha you’re backed into a corner and tying you up in knots.

If I’m a wolf, who are my two teammates?

But eleven didn’t enact their power until after the lynch. And what’s that about ability to cure poison?

Haha you’re backed into a corner and tying you up in knots.

If I’m a wolf, who are my two teammates?

Not backed up in any knots.
    Mods declared clodagh / sam a vanilla wolf.

You are saying that the are important and had a extra kill, so why would wolf hide there. Your teammate is there, thats why.

Here is what i was referring to.

• Advertisement

Not backed up in any knots.
    Mods declared clodagh / sam a vanilla wolf.

You are saying that the are important and had a extra kill, so why would wolf hide there. Your teammateis there, thats why.

And where’s my last teammate? And who are both of them?

C’mon Conor. If you want to attempt to have me as a wolf then who are my buddys? You’ve only 3 to choose from seeing as you said I was alpha which makes Brendan and Angus both cleared good peeks.

Kathleen?
    Steve?
    Wendy?

?????

Advertisement