Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Also was frank in the OP, must go back and check, if so that would leave one extra to sign ups so there is one multi accounting maybe.

Frank is there. It's probably a fake player for flavour purposes.

16 sign-ups
    1 sub

That we know of.

17 Players left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

duffman13 wrote: »
    Stranger_Things_arcade.jpg

Welcome to the Palace Arcade. Each day the town will have to pick an arcade game for the daily competition. Each game will have different prizes behind it and the winners(s) will be notified privately by PM. Mods will share high score results only (This will not include the winner(s) name) on thread at the end of each day.

Choices for todays competition

1. Space Invaders
    2. Asteroids
    3. Centipede
    4. Pac Man

Respond on thread with your choice of game in bold.

First to receive 3 votes will be todays game and further instructions will follow.

Pac Man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

well it does skew it a little bit with the flavour munch coming from the list of players. so if 10 post it would be 10/7.

there is still 17 on the list with 16 sign ups, its quite possible that the Demo is multi acc.

Serial Killer
    Demogorgon – Each day recruits a player to his team. Can only die by lynch or Eleven attack – When he dies his mindless band will die with him. Powers can move with players who are converted

I do wonder if his team will also show up or just him.

Never mind, was discounting the sub!

• Advertisement

Actually no, the Sub wouldnt get a new id, so still one out..

mornings are for coffee and completion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    mornings are for coffee and completion

XAfpZpO.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning Liz :)

Posted since 10am: me, Angus, Steve, Trigger, Barbara, Wendy, Liz
    Still to post: Jake, Kathleen Grant

Now there's only 17 players, and we'll lose two before we next do this, would it be better if only one of Jake and Kathleen post?
    Then 8 will have posted this time, 9 left for tomorrow but decent chance that drops

Angus WW wrote: »
    If this plan of 8 is agreed on, then if I were a wolf, I would be online 10am-12 looking to see a "ninth" player, an "uninvited" player(s) in the online list at the bottom of the Werewolf forum.

So this is a just a message to Will Byers to be careful not to expose yourself!
    Necro wrote: »
    Interesting. Could suggest two players are multi-accounting - which is possible with Demi Lovato/Gorgon I s'pose

What if Demi recruits Will?

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Morning Liz :)

Posted since 10am: me, Angus, Steve, Trigger, Barbara, Wendy, Liz
    Still to post: Jake, Kathleen Grant

Now there's only 17 players, and we'll lose two before we next do this, would it be better if only one of Jake and Kathleen post?
    Then 8 will have posted this time, 9 left for tomorrow but decent chance that drops

Thats what I was thinking myself. Try get the lowest possible numbers

Then we're screwed. But there's only a 1 in 16 chance of that while Will stays anonymous

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

PacMan Please

Also, wind yer necks in a bit there, I'm catching up. No need to jump on me for not realising there was a master plan before the office start time.

Thats a risk alright, but its a 1 in 15 chance of hitting him first day so its a risk worth taking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    PacMan Please

Also, wind yer necks in a bit there, I'm catching up. No need to jump on me for not realising there was a master plan before the office start time.

and if you caught up, you'd realise you still shouldn't have posted and are deliberately interfering with the village plan.

tenor.gif?itemid=6109144

Then we're screwed. But there's only a 1 in 16 chance of that while Will stays anonymous
    Thats a risk alright, but its a 1 in 15 chance of hitting him first day so its a risk worth taking
    tenor.gif

:pac:

duffman13 wrote: »
    Space Invaders will be todays game. Tokens will be handed out at 12 with some more details :)

XDA2B8GtVr3e3PR46

Thats what I was thinking myself. Try get the lowest possible numbers
    Anyone object to this then? Ask either Jake or Kathleen to drop off the list?
    Maybe just wait to see who posts first, make sure we hit 8

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    and if you caught up, you'd realise you still shouldn't have posted and are deliberately interfering with the village plan.

tenor.gif?itemid=6109144

It's not deliberate interference and I don't like you saying it like that on thread. I hadn't seen your master plan.

I'm posting now so get used to it.

tenor.gif

:pac:

I said 15 cause the known players, discounted 1 for demo and 1 for possible alt account :D

• Advertisement

It's not deliberate interference and I don't like you saying it like that on thread. I hadn't seen your master plan.

Yeah its all good, the plan is still in place either way, you are now part of it.

Its still working out so no worries at all

what you like is irrelevant, you were told not to post and by continuing to do so you are actively engaging in anti-village play and I will call it out as such.

As for having not seen it, I'd again like to refer to previous posts regarding reading the thread. It's important.

I said 15 cause the known players, discounted 1 for demo and 1 for possible alt account :D
    I didn't say that was you in the gif :D

Yeah its all good, the plan is still in place either way, you are now part of it.

Its still working out so no worries at all

Trigger, why are you letting someone off with deliberate anti village play and not reading the thread

Trigger, why are you letting someone off with deliberate anti village play and not reading the thread

Because if you think rationally about it, its really not an anti village play, wolves will also want to find the Demo. And there is no way in hell that the Demo would make that move themselves.

We have seen it time and time again that posters post on the thread when day one starts and then go back and read Day 0.

We have changed the plan though now to suit Steve - we have bumped Fiona, so Steve can post now all he likes.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    We have changed the plan though now to suit Steve - we have bumped Fiona, so Steve can post now all he likes.

bumped Necro to suit Angus and bumped Fiona to suit Steve. aren't we all very accomodating :D

Because if you think rationally about it, its really not an anti village play, wolves will also want to find the Demo. And there is no way in hell that the Demo would make that move themselves.

We have seen it time and time again that posters post on the thread when day one starts and then go back and read Day 0.

I get that people post once and then go back and read, but I think deliberately posting again after being told not to is definitely anti village.

bumped Necro to suit Angus and bumped Fiona to suit Steve. aren't we all very accomodating :D

I don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up over being on a list or not. We have to react to things as they happen - on thread arguing over why this person is on the list or not doesn't help anyone.
    Did I get annoyed Steve posted at 10am? Sure. Do I let it ruin the plan? No - we need to react quickly to make sure that we don't have too many people posting. I have also posted to ask Necro and Fiona to be on standby in case we don't get everyone posting - Necro has liked this.
    So instead of arguing with people trying to create chaos, I am actually trying to help the village here.

original.gif

• Advertisement

I get that people post once and then go back and read, but I think deliberately posting again after being told not to is definitely anti village.
    We had rejigged the group before Steve's second post.
    I'm with Trig - just doesn't seem to be any benefit to anyone to deliberately try to mess with the plan. I'm prepared to believe the first post was a careless error

tenor.gif?itemid=14577685

Advertisement