Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for quote

Options
  • 24-03-2021 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am interested in putting together a famous quote onto a frame of some sort. It's for someone I know who is going through a tough time.

I'm not sure how to go about it as in would it be better printed on canvas or a framed poster with the quote or font type etc

I'm hoping for ideas from someone.
    The quote is:

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Its fairly long

Mod please remove if not in right place. Wasnt sure where to post but thought asking people who are interested in art would be a decent start!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement