Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mardyke Walk coffee shop

Options
  • 21-03-2021 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Where are the posts about the garage down Mardyke Walk serving coffee, supposedly owned by Montgomery...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Businesses opening thread, from about here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Council have objected to its opening as it has no planning permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

I can't imagine the coffee is any good either... Some people wouldn't care, I suppose, once they've the coffee cup in their hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭glog

Mardyke wrote: »
    I can't imagine the coffee is any good either... Some people wouldn't care, I suppose, once they've the coffee cup in their hand.

Why can't you imagine this?

glog wrote: »
    Why can't you imagine this?

The coffee machine is probably from behind some bar? It's a kid serving coffee out of a garage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

The coffee machine is probably from behind some bar? It's a kid serving coffee out of a garage?

An entrepreneur you mean??:D:D:D

Imagine if fellas like Wozniak and Jobs paid any heed to naysayers like you :rolleyes:

Kids and Garages

glog wrote: »
    Imagine if fellas like Wozniak and Jobs paid any heed to naysayers like you :rolleyes:

Kids and Garages

Jesus wept!!

Jesus wept!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Took a jog along the Mardyke this morning, both that coffee garage & the place just inside the gate of the Cricket Club were open, too bad they aren't closer together so they could eyeball each other across the road!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Spideoige

What ever happened to the days where kids would sell lemonade from a makeshift cardboard stand outstand their parents house?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Spideoige wrote: »
    What ever happened to the days where kids would sell lemonade from a makeshift cardboard stand outstand their parents house?

probably too much risk of little Britney not liking the lemonade and the parents end up suing the lemonade makers on the grounds of emotional trauma :rolleyes:

Advertisement