Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build apartments in Dublin

Options
  • 21-03-2021 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm wondering does anyone know of any new developments that are currently in the works, or in plans that will have 2 be apartments or duplexs.

I'm looking to buy in the next year or so and a new build would be ideal. Especially as I could avail of the help to buy scheme.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

In D8 there's the newmarket and the st theresa's garden redevelopments.

The newmarket one, there's a HOtel and offices involved, not sure how many actual apartments.
    St Theresa's gardens will have a lot (all?) of social housing in it, not sure what will be made available to buy.

https://www.csconsulting.ie/newmarket-square-development-dublin-8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

St Teresa's Garden new housing, etc... is solely social housing. The Player Willis, etc... site Development will be donkey years away.

Advertisement