Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What masculine thing did you do today?

Options
  • 22-03-2021 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭

I exfoliated dead skin from my feet with a knife, whilst having to a beer.

I also did a round of WD40 on some squeaky doors and the front gate. This was after I did my 15minute dumbell routine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I assembled a basketball hoop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Put 3 sugar sachets in a takeaway coffee, put off shaving till tomorrow, rescued a young lady and her car off the road , had to steer it while being towed about 20 miles, put Lea and Perrins Worstershire sauce on a burger and had 1 can of Guinness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭kirving

Installed a solar powered light in the steel garden shed, turned out better than expected.

Organised a load of car and bike tools into a new tool chest and cleaned the shed. Great day for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Fixed two loose door handles with some screws and one of my trusty screwdrivers. Applied WD 40 to a squeaky door hinge on one of those doors...

Put 3 sugar sachets in a takeaway coffee, put off shaving till tomorrow, rescued a young lady and her car off the road , had to steer it while being towed about 20 miles, put Lea and Perrins Worstershire sauce on a burger and had 1 can of Guinness

I think you win for today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Shaved my vagina

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Carried 24 bottles of spring water out of the supermarket instead of using a trolley.

Split a load of firewood with an axe before breakfast, then fried some rashers for a well buttered batch heeled sandwich and used two teabags in my mug.

This afternoon I polished my shoes ready for work tomorrow while watching 633 Squadron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Broke concrete with a sledge ... And growled at it af the same time ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I was bringing a heavy box to my office from another room and a woman asked me if I wanted to use a trolley. Of course I said no and manfully carryed the box whilst trying not give the impression that I was struggling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ruggabugga101

Pulled myself twice today.

Advertisement