Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's this stoopid 20H2 thing and my Eye Key on the Keyboard is gone

• 22-03-2021 5:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

What is this stoopid 20H2 Upgrade thing and do 1 need ti? Also my Eye Key s gone on the Keyboard unless key s pressed really really hard, may as well forget about dong a capiital Eye. Tsiit's dong my Head n and hurting my Fngers so so bad. Does my Laptop need that stoopdo Upgrade does anyone know? t's takng about 5 or 6 hours so far and t's really starting to get on my nerves that t's takng so frackng long. Does nstallng upgrades usually cause keys on the Keyboards to go nuts and do gobbledy-gook does anyone know? Please and t.a.iiiii.a. Stoopd thng swear to God..

Forgot to add, lke t s at 88% installing, but t's been on 88% for qute some tme now and t looks lke t's hangng or kind-of freezng.

t may be bebe takng so long as 1 may not have done Updates 1n a few weeks, so perhaps that 1s the reason that 1t's tak1ng so long, 1f l1ke, 1t has a s1gn1f1cant jump in updates to do from where my Laptop 1s currently at, to get to th1s stoop1d 20H2 th1ng? 1'm k1nd-of wonder1ng, 1f 1 just go and cancel this 20H2 Update, and just manually go and update any small Updates that 1t m1ght requ1re, and then try the 20H2 Update after that po1nt, would 1t st1ll be as slow or would 1t be much qu1cker then do1ng 1t aga1n...

1'm tempted to cancel, and see f1rst 1f any small Updates to do, and then try 20H2 aga1n, but 1'm afra1d of corrupt1ng or mess1ng up my Laptop.:mad::mad::(:(

Advertisement