Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get viewing/answer about property for sale.

Options
  • 22-03-2021 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

May I ask is there any way to get phone calls back from the agents about propeties for sale? We're both in good jobs, mortgage approved looking for an apartment to buy in Dublin, most of the times real estaate agencies leave only reception phone number or email on daft. I've been trying both leaving multiple messages and no reply, same story with old or newly built apartments. We've been looking for almost a year and I'ts been a nightmare. Can anyone recommend how to be more effective? I know in level 5 no viewings are allowed but they offer virtual ones and even getting some information back regarding property would be great. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you might have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Leave message saying you'd like to make an offer rather than have a few questions. Once you have their attention ask what you want..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

You have the address if you aren't getting responses from the EA send a letter to the owner that will at least get their attention. Tell the EA you've on problem doing it again on the next property.

Advertisement