Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir all calls texts and unlimited data now 20 euro

Options
  • 22-03-2021 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

i see eir has lowered the price of all calls texts and unlimited data from 30 euro to 20 euro on pay as u go

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

AFAICS, it's only available to new customers ordering a SIM online.

Maybe it's selectable in myeir but unlike the other plans, there's no SMS option to get the offer.

i see eir has lowered the price of all calls texts and unlimited data from 30 euro to 20 euro on pay as u go

I hope that they’ve improved their reception!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

Pay-as-you-go doesn't represent good value for many these days. Eir offer a Sim-only bill-pay deal for €9.99 per month in-bundle for Eir broadband customers, or €14.99 for non-Eir customers. They also offer their GoMo product for €12.99pm, and this has capped usage on it, so avoiding the risk of high bills. It is hard to see why anyone would bother with traditional PAYG?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Ten Pin wrote: »
    AFAICS, it's only available to new customers ordering a SIM online.

Maybe it's selectable in myeir but unlike the other plans, there's no SMS option to get the offer.

I am an existing customer, got the new sim and number but had no bother changing the plan over to my existing number.

I am an existing customer, got the new sim and number but had no bother changing the plan over to my existing number.

Can you clarify how you did it....in myeir, by SMS or another way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Can you clarify how you did it....in myeir, by SMS or another way?

I purchased the deal on the eir site, and then when the new sim came I called them up and just asked for the deal to be transferred to my existing number. No hassle at all.

When Meteor had this offer, the opt in SMS was 20UNLIMITED to 50104 if anyone wants to test if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

When Meteor had this offer, the opt in SMS was 20UNLIMITED to 50104 if anyone wants to test if it works.

Would you know what the SMS codes for the other Meteor bundle options were ?

( sorry for slight diversion of thread )

Would you know what the SMS codes for the other Meteor bundle options were ?

These are the codes for the current plans...
    https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/activate/

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Their "no limits" data is only 120Gb though, something to watch out for

• Advertisement
Advertisement