Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SOLVED] HKC can't access Manager menu

• 22-03-2021 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hey folks, quick one here,

I have a relatively new HKC system in my house. I'm trying to access the manager menu to change the wifi settings.

From videos I'm seeing online it says punch in your code and hit the # button to cycle through the menus. When I punch in my code it just immediately starts a full arm

I also found in a HKC manual online where it says hit "0" followed by your user code and then you can cycle through the menu's. Same issue, it just starts a full arm.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭altor

rcanpolat wrote: »
    Hey folks, quick one here,

I have a relatively new HKC system in my house. I'm trying to access the manager menu to change the wifi settings.

From videos I'm seeing online it says punch in your code and hit the # button to cycle through the menus. When I punch in my code it just immediately starts a full arm

I also found in a HKC manual online where it says hit "0" followed by your user code and then you can cycle through the menu's. Same issue, it just starts a full arm.

Any advice?

You will need the engineer code to do this if you don't have user manager menu access.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

altor wrote: »
    You will need the engineer code to do this if you don't have user manager menu access.

Thank you, i'll mark this as solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭altor

rcanpolat wrote: »
    Thank you, i'll this as solved.

No problem

Advertisement