Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infababy travel system

Options
  • 22-03-2021 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, just wondering if anyone has the infababy and can reccomend? Wary about ordering online but it gets such good reviews!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Og123

Hey, we got the Infababy Moto travel system, baby due this July so have yet to fully test it out, but we have put it together and very happy with the quality.
    I couldn't get over cost of some other travel systems out there - crazy money!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭McCloskey_A

Hi, just wondering if anyone has the infababy and can reccomend? Wary about ordering online but it gets such good reviews!

Have the 4 wheeled ultimo 3 years now and second baby, love it - has done us really well
    Used on country roads and in town and very easy!
    We were wary too about buying but it worked out well

On a side note we got one of the strollers and it was awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Thanks a mill, it gets such good reviews but & am abit wary but it definitely seems worth it! Some of the prices of travel systems are crazy, I don't think I could justify it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tatevik

Hi! We got the 4 Wheeled Ultimo too in the space grey... very good quality and easy to put together. It came super quick too, I think I ordered it on a Saturday and had it on Monday/Tuesday. Our baby is not due til May but I have pushed it around outside and it is sturdy and easy to fold down. We paid €400 for the travel system so very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Hi we got the Ultimo three wheel all terrain and it's amazing. Zero complaints. We got the wheels, car seat, pram and buggy plus isofix base for around 550 if I recall. And we had gone around looking at travel systems in shops before ordering and nothing was as good in terms of quality, and some systems were twice the price! Definitely recommend it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Thanks a mill, think I'm gonna take the plunge and get one!

Advertisement