Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl seed pack query

Options
  • 22-03-2021 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Bought some seed packs in lidl recently and on the front of the pack they have 1PC, 2PC, 3PC etc. Anyone know what that means

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

1 packet, id say they separate the seeds if it’s a mult-pack with different seeds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I'd guess that 1PC = 1 piece, so there's 1 seed in the packet.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

I'd guess that 1PC = 1 piece, so there's 1 seed in the packet.

Thats what i thought till i opened them. Some have 15 seeds others have tons.
    Would it mean 1 seed per cell, 2 seeds per cell etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Its the pricing code, on the stand will be a sign with 1 pc, 2 pc.. with the relevant price

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

fritzelly wrote: »
    Its the pricing code, on the stand will be a sign with 1 pc, 2 pc.. with the relevant price

Ah ok. Thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭cuculainn

are Lidl doing any of those little seed packs that they used to give out at the till this year. they were sorta aimed for kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

fritzelly wrote: »

And in very small print it says on some selections buy 3 get 4th free, etc.

Advertisement