If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RN803D

Options
  • 22-03-2021 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if the RN803D is going to be made available for online ordering any time soon? Your website advising me to phone an 0333 number to order. 

Also was thinking of pairing these up with the Dali Spektor 2 - would you recommend that set up or is there anything more compatible in and around the same price? 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ahbell wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just wondering if the RN803D is going to be made available for online ordering any time soon? Your website advising me to phone an 0333 number to order. 

Also was thinking of pairing these up with the Dali Spektor 2 - would you recommend that set up or is there anything more compatible in and around the same price? 

Thanks
    Hi ahbell,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately we're out of stock of the RN803D at the moment and are still waiting for an ETA for new stock arriving.

If you're looking for a good streaming amplifier I do have the Denon DRA800H in stock and ready to ship.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204271-denon-dra800h-black-network-stereo-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think of this one!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭ahbell

Thanks David - Reviews on that look decent. 

Would you recommend the Spektor 2s to go with that? 

Thanks David - Reviews on that look decent. 

Would you recommend the Spektor 2s to go with that? 
    Thanks for getting back to me abhell,

The Spektor 2s are great but to really get the most out of the amp I would recommend the new Monitor Audio Bronze 50 or Bronze 100. I have demoed them against the Dalis and they are a massive step above:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204718-monitor-audio-bronze-50-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204721-monitor-audio-bronze-100-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Thanks again for that. Read a so-so review on the Bronze 100s on whathifi that put me off. 

The only other speaker I was comparing the Dali's agaisnt were the Elac Debut B5.2 - but these look out of stock again, do you have an ETA on these? 

Thanks again for that. Read a so-so review on the Bronze 100s on whathifi that put me off. 

The only other speaker I was comparing the Dali's agaisnt were the Elac Debut B5.2 - but these look out of stock again, do you have an ETA on these? 
    Thanks for getting back to me abhell, I don't unfortunately but I do have limited stock of the B6.2s!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Really appreciate the response, thanks again! 

I do like the look of the B6.2s but worry they may overpower the room? It's only a small lounge area I'm looking to purchase for so will value sound clarity above bass.

What are the Q Acoustics 3020i's like? They're a great price on your site - they seem to be splitting opinion on the review sites between those and the Spektor 2s? 

Really appreciate the response, thanks again! 

I do like the look of the B6.2s but worry they may overpower the room? It's only a small lounge area I'm looking to purchase for so will value sound clarity above bass.

What are the Q Acoustics 3020i's like? They're a great price on your site - they seem to be splitting opinion on the review sites between those and the Spektor 2s? 
    Hi ahbell,

The Q Acoustics and the Spektors would be a great speaker as well! The extra bass in the B6.2 would give a more balanced sound though especially in the mid and low frequencies! If you are looking between the 3020i and the Spektors I would go with the 3020i as to me they're a bit cleaner!

Kind regards

David

Hi ahbell,

The Q Acoustics and the Spektors would be a great speaker as well! The extra bass in the B6.2 would give a more balanced sound though especially in the mid and low frequencies! If you are looking between the 3020i and the Spektors I would go with the 3020i as to me they're a bit cleaner!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I think I'll go for that set up.
    Just one last query, why does the black 3020is come with a 6 year guarantee but the walnut ones don't?

Hi ahbell,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I think I'll go for that set up.
    Just one last query, why does the black 3020is come with a 6 year guarantee but the walnut ones don't?
    Hi ahbell,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

We can include a 6 Year Guarantee with the walnut ones as well!

Let me know what you think

Kind regards

David

Thanks David - I actually ordered them about an hour ago, can the guarantee be added retrospectively please? 

• Advertisement

Thanks David - I actually ordered them about an hour ago, can the guarantee be added retrospectively please? 
    No problem ahbell, I will be processing the web sales tomorrow and will add it on then!

Kind regards

David

No problem ahbell, I will be processing the web sales tomorrow and will add it on then!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David. Really appreciated ðŸ‘

Kind regards

David

Thanks David. Really appreciated ðŸ‘
    No problem ahbell, thanks again for the order!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.