Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is it possible that we have 2021 and it is still not possible to generate a PDF t

Options
  • 23-03-2021 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How is it possible that we have 2021 and it is still not possible to generate a PDF transfer confirmation, etc. 
    Each time we  have to waste time talking to customer service and then wait a few days for the proof to be delivered via email.
    Secondly, why all transfers must be named "365 Online" despite the fact that they enter a completely different transfer type? This creates a total mess and ambiguities.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

UserPawel wrote: »
    How is it possible that we have 2021 and it is still not possible to generate a PDF transfer confirmation, etc. 
    Each time we  have to waste time talking to customer service and then wait a few days for the proof to be delivered via email.
    Secondly, why all transfers must be named "365 Online" despite the fact that they enter a completely different transfer type? This creates a total mess and ambiguities.
    Hi UserPawel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

You should be able to print off the screen on 365 after you make a transfer on 365. Alternatively if you log in on 365 and select "services" > "send us a message", one of our colleagues can certainly provide this to you after 1-2 working days.

We really appreciate you sharing your feedback on this and on the transfer narrative and we'll be sure to share this with our development team. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 UserPawel

Hi UserPawel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

You should be able to print off the screen on 365 after you make a transfer on 365. Alternatively if you log in on 365 and select "services" > "send us a message", one of our colleagues can certainly provide this to you after 1-2 working days.

We really appreciate you sharing your feedback on this and on the transfer narrative and we'll be sure to share this with our development team. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard
    it was just starting to be funny, after 3 days of waiting for a reply from the support I got this answer:

" We are unable to send prof of payment by email or as a PDF, proof of payment can by sent by post "

By post? And who will pay for that??

A few weeks ago, I also asked for such a confirmation and I got it by e-mail, this time it is impossible ... :)
    As I said, it's 2021, the BOI system still remembers the 90s
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

it was just starting to be funny, after 3 days of waiting for a reply from the support I got this answer:

" We are unable to send prof of payment by email or as a PDF, proof of payment can by sent by post "

By post? And who will pay for that??

A few weeks ago, I also asked for such a confirmation and I got it by e-mail, this time it is impossible ... :)
    As I said, it's 2021, the BOI system still remembers the 90s
    Regards
    Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this. In most cases a proof of payment is sent by post however, if you require this urgently our colleagues can send a screenshot of the document through the secure messaging facility online. We would suggest sending the request again and explain that you need this urgently. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement