Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickcrop Service

Options
  • 23-03-2021 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I know Quickcrop are inundated with orders and are very busy. But I cannot understand how there is an issue with every delivery I receive from Quickcrop. We received half of a delivery in November same in January and now in March I received literally a tenth of what I paid for.

This isn't anything to do with delivery lead times or inability to get their hands on products. This is purely a packing issue. Whoever is fulfilling orders isn't reading the invoice correctly. I am very annoyed at this point and now haven't received a response to my email with the 24-48 hour timeframe they promised. It's getting to the point now where I will just stop ordering from them.

Is anyone else having these issues with Quickcrop?

Rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Yep service has gone to crap recently. Messaged them a week ago - no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭kieran26

We had a similar issue, ordered an item, two weeks later no sign of it. We sent an enquiry, they told us it had shipped. A week later still no sign of it. We contacted them again and were told it would ship at the end of the next week. No ackknowledgment that they had already told us it had shipped. We received a less than helpful response when we pointed out which my wife escalated. The item still didn't arrive dispite following up with them a few times to confirm shipping. At this stage they admitted they had no stock (Heated Propagator) and offered us an alternative product and a refund of the diffence which we accepted. A few days later it turned out that they didn't have the altenative in stock either.
    so we requested a refund and got it. I'd say they are under pressure but the service was poor and i would never use them again. The heated propagator is only useful for a couple of months so the delay was more pronounced because of this. Left a bad taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,353 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bought a couple of things in the last year - all arrived eventually. lots of delays though.

i did get a heated propagater eventually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Today's e-mail circular
    Apologies
    I feel I should begin this week with an apology to anyone experiencing a delay with their order. We are sincerely sorry for any delays and understand how frustrating they are, especially when our normal contact systems (phone and live chat) are currently not available.

The main problem we are having is simply the sheer numbers of orders. It may be hard to believe if you are trying to get in touch with us but we have 5 full time staff answering emails (we usually have 2) and are still not able to answer as quickly as we would like. Yesterday, for example, we had 600 emails. That's 600 queries that need to be followed up not offers from desert princes looking for somewhere to store their gold.

Anyway, that's not an excuse but it is the reality. We are genuinely very sorry that we can't keep our normal delivery or response times but we are getting on top of it and are catching up every day. We expect to be back to 'normal', whatever that is, very soon. We really appreciate you sticking with us.

They have to be brave and pause taking orders until they have got up to speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mutjack

Yes the same problem i received the the wrong order when i emailed they sent the right order twice. I think you are right somebody there is not reading the orders perhaps they are packing them in the wrong boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭youllbemine

Quickcrop have resent my order and I received it last Thursday. It is not what I originally ordered. I order 2m x 100m of netting with a 14mm x 14mm mesh size. Originally I received 1m x 10m of netting with 14mm x 14mm mesh size. Now I have received a different type of netting and the mesh is not the same as what I ordered. I have yet to roll out the the full roll but the width is not 2m it is more like 1.6m at a stretch. Definitely not the same as what they first sent out. Half of me wants to just leave it and the other half is fuming that I've spent €90+ and not received what I ordered.. twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭limnam

Today's e-mail circular

Pretty sure they did something like that last year at some point to catch up

mutjack wrote: »
    Yes the same problem i received the the wrong order when i emailed they sent the right order twice. I think you are right somebody there is not reading the orders perhaps they are packing them in the wrong boxes.

Something similar happened me in October.
    Ended up getting my order 2 1/2 times in 3 deliveries :confused:
    had to ring them to stop sending me stuff

limnam wrote: »
    Pretty sure they did something like that last year at some point to catch up

They did. Makes sense, worrying about losing trade when you are flat to the boards is daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,353 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Today's e-mail circular

they've done that a few times in the last year already.

• Advertisement

Fair play, order went out Monday breakfast and is here now, their current courier DPD is much better than previously.

Advertisement