Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(PC) Build

Options
  • 23-03-2021 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi folks,

Any idea what my rig would be worth? Was thinking to sell it and buy a pre-built 3080. Would be nice to get a rough idea.

Ryzen 5 3600
    Strix extreme 1070ti
    hyper X vengeance 16gb 3200
    B450 motherboard
    500gb SSD
    RGB throughout the case
    RGB standard Case
    500w be quite PSU

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I've a buyer for that 1070 Ti if you're willing to piece sell the GPU on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Buy the 3080 and test it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

beauf wrote: »
    Buy the 3080 and test it first.

he's not buying a 3080, he's buying a prebuilt with a 3080 in it which would probably be the equivalent of trying to buy a 3080 on its own

all the parts are still very marketable so I would try and sell them individually as you would make more money than selling as a single system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I did see that. But a few people have sold systems only to find a problem with the new one and no immediate replacement or repair available due to stock..

Advertisement