Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goalsaver account unable to withdraw funds

Options
  • 24-03-2021 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have noticed this morning on both the app and the website that I do not have the "Withdraw funds" link on one of my Goalsaver accounts but the link is still there for my other savings accounts. Can you please look into this issue as per your terms and conditions I can withdraw funds on 365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Hi, I have noticed this morning on both the app and the website that I do not have the "Withdraw funds" link on one of my Goalsaver accounts but the link is still there for my other savings accounts. Can you please look into this issue as per your terms and conditions I can withdraw funds on 365
    Thanks Ohmeha for the post. 

If you have access to view balance on the GoalSaver on a 'sole' account it should also display option to withdraw funds via App or site.  

If it is a joint account and on the initial application, account was not made 'repayable to either' this could be the reason why you will not see the withdrawal option. 

You can certainly check further on this when logged in on App by selecting 'Services' and then scroll to 'Send a Message' a colleague can review and will reply back to you. 

Hoping the above helps, any future questions please feel free to check back in with us here,

Many thanks
    Alison 

Advertisement