Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the AIB online banking interface changed recently?

• 24-03-2021 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

Quick question to fellow AIB customers.
    Has the interface for logging into AIB internet banking changed lately?....I haven't logged in online in around a month and when you go to put in your registration number and PAC details in the look of the page has changed.

Just want to make sure I'm not being brought to a scammer sight....seems to be the correct one though.

Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

I rarely log in on the PC but, yes, the app has recently changed. Now asks for the 5 digit PAC on login rather than the previous random 3 digits.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Yes, the logon details have changed in the last month or so, to confirm Test For Echo's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thanks folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Anyone having a problem when trying to log in to online banking on PC, the authentication isn't sent to your phone so the login times out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Anyone having a problem when trying to log in to online banking on PC, the authentication isn't sent to your phone so the login times out?

Logged in ok on the PC this morning. The whole login process is a bit sluggish alright but I got the authentication notification on the phone right away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

How does it work for joint accounts with a shared login?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,146 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

ZeroThreat wrote: »

Yes getting this a lot, sometimes takes 3 or 4 attempts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 observanto

In my opinion, the old AIB online banking interface looked better and was more user friendly. Additionally, it was safer to input 3 out of 5 digits.
    I completely don't understand why AIB has changed this.

Advertisement