Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping account while living in Canada

Options
  • 24-03-2021 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

I have seen some old threads about keeping your account while living abroad, I have been in Canada for 3 years. I just want to check if the following is still the case:

1. Can I still keep my account open while living in Canada?
    2. Can I update my address to my Canadian address?
    3. Can I use a Canadian phone number on my account?

I'm asking this because I have lost access to my 365online in the new updates. All my information is outdated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Cookie95 wrote: »
    Hey,

I have seen some old threads about keeping your account while living abroad, I have been in Canada for 3 years. I just want to check if the following is still the case:

1. Can I still keep my account open while living in Canada?
    2. Can I update my address to my Canadian address?
    3. Can I use a Canadian phone number on my account?

I'm asking this because I have lost access to my 365online in the new updates. All my information is outdated.

Thanks
    Thanks Cookie95 for checking in with us. 

Yes you can choose to continue to use the account with us. 

For security, to have the address and contact number updated, you will need to make an inbound call on 0035314606410 our colleagues are available weekdays 9am-5pm and weekends it's 10am-4pm

Just to add, change of address takes approx 5 business days. My colleagues will also help you with your access to online banking. 

Hoping the information helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement