Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current affairs ban .

Options
  • 24-03-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

Good evening ladies and gentlemen .

I'm here to appeal a ban from CA on the gender identity thread ,
    I was banned for a week on the 16th which I served I wasn't aware of further actions ,so I got an automatic message last night saying my ban had expired ,happy days I then made several posts no issues there usually i then received a pm from a poster on the same thread asking if I was still banned , rapidly followed by a mod action banning me for another two weeks for ignoring mod instructions ,
    As I was banned from the forum I couldn't access any posts and I only read a few pages back of the discussion ,
    I'd like to appeal my two week ban and be allowed to return to the discussion at hand please

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi Gatling,

I can look into this for you. Have you contacted the moderator to attempt to resolve this?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

They referred me to here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ok. Can you share the PM's with me either here or via PM?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Don't think this is worth pursuing now ,got another warning and put on probation from an admin ,so a ban , followed by another ban and now a warning with the threat of a site ban,

I don't post to attack people ,I don't slag people or post hate speech or other abusive language ,and suddenly from one thread it's looks like a site ban in the near future ..

Gatling wrote: »
    Don't think this is worth pursuing now ,got ano

Can I mark this as resolved?

• Advertisement

Can I mark this as resolved?

You may as well ,it can't be resolved within the current situation ,

apologies for wasting your time

Thanks Gatling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement