Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 19 Part XXXIV-249,437 ROI(4,906 deaths) 120,195 NI (2,145 deaths)(01/05)Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,319 ✭✭✭✭blade1

sonofenoch wrote: »
    That's fine for wig wearers ...what about everyone esle

e7aa4647dcbcc92fc327a635c93dd51c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

If outdoor hospitality is going to be back at end of May, any word on when hotels/b&bs will be back cos then they’ll have to have indoor dining back surely cos can’t have all dining in hotels outdoors?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

After being stuck on level 5 for so long, it looks like this lift is going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Hairdressers, click and collect - May 4th

Intercounty travel ban lifted - May 10th

Outdoor pints - May 24th

Some of the rumors flying around

Oh wow I had expected hairdressers to be late May. Delighted if it’s as early as that!

I'm not even sure I know how pints work anymore.

200.gif

• Advertisement

My god I think I just saw Stephen Donnelly smile on virgin media news. Is this real life?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

leahyl wrote: »
    If outdoor hospitality is going to be back at end of May, any word on when hotels/b&bs will be back cos then they’ll have to have indoor dining back surely cos can’t have all dining in hotels outdoors?

Probably when the county ban is lifted?

Had expected June, but rumours are for mid May tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/exiting-lockdown-intercounty-travel-could-be-allowed-as-early-as-may-10-40367609.html

The Government is also expected to announce a new vaccine bonus which will allow people who have received their first vaccine jab to meet another person who had also received their first shot – depending on the vaccine they receive.

Those who receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine can meet indoors two weeks after their first and only shot. People who receive the AstraZeneca can meet four weeks after their first shot.

People who get Pfizer can meet one week after their second and those who get Moderna can meet two weeks after their second shot.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

My god I think I just saw Stephen Donnelly smile on virgin media news. Is this real life?

He's been abducted by the lizard people :D

I can handle all this positivity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

He must have just been mentioned in a Tweet

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jaysis I just saw the same :D Definitely lizard people abduction :D

Whoop whoop

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1387482749439774722?s=20

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

leahyl wrote: »

Early June it's expected I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭billyhead

Stheno wrote: »
    Jaysis I just saw the same :D Definitely lizard people abduction :D

Whoop whoop

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1387482749439774722?s=20

Booking an appointment for the barbers. Such rubbish.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

billyhead wrote: »

How ever will you survive such hardship?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭daydorunrun

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/exiting-lockdown-intercounty-travel-could-be-allowed-as-early-as-may-10-40367609.html

The Government is also expected to announce a new vaccine bonus which will allow people who have received their first vaccine jab to meet another person who had also received their first shot – depending on the vaccine they receive.

Those who receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine can meet indoors two weeks after their first and only shot. People who receive the AstraZeneca can meet four weeks after their first shot.

People who get Pfizer can meet one week after their second and those who get Moderna can meet two weeks after their second shot.

Have to laugh reading that:)

Seriously like, by the time you’d calculate who you could and couldn’t see you’d need to take a nap!

Also fcuk off with the word allowed!

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” Homer.

Necro wrote: »
    Early June it's expected I think.

So that would be early June for all indoor hospitality?

Seriously like, by the time you’d calculate who you could and couldn’t see you’d need to take a nap!

I know !! My husband had Pfizer and I had AZ . Will need my calendar with me when i visit my sister who had Pfizer !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

No waiting ages to get called, can dodge the less skilled barbers.. I prefer this 'new normal' (I do hate that prase..Sorry, had to!)

And all of use who haven’t been vaccinated yet are the lepers :-D stay away from us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You poor poppet! The barbers locally did this the last time they reopened. No big deal. A quick phone call and then no waiting around because you go in at exactly your appointed time. It was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I know !! My husband had Pfizer and I had AZ . Will need my calendar with me when i visit my sister who had Pfizer !!!

Sure forget the sister, when will you be allowed meet your husband!!

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Sure forget the sister, when will you be allowed meet your husband!!

Lol . I know !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Ah jesus in terms of reasons to be outraged, that's some tasty low hanging fruit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I need barbers to open. My four 6ear old refuses to let me cut his hair and he looks like Art Garfunkel if he stuck his finger in an electrical outlet.

Mine is a tad longer than Jason Schwartzman's. I'm essentially him, without the good looks, money or great facial hair. My beard is patchy and foxy.. :pac:

jason_schwartzman.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I asked mine if I could shave his head. He recoiled and said no. I said why and he replied "I don't want to look like you." I mean, it cut, but I had to laugh! He'd have to lose all his hair to look like me.

Sanjuro wrote: »
    I asked mine if I could shave his head. He recoiled and said no. I said why and he replied "I don't want to look like you." I mean, it cut, but I had to laugh! He'd have to lose all his hair to look like me.

I'd love to shave mine, but I'd end up single lol

Oh god I could just actually cry thinking about sitting in the chair getting the head pulled off me, bleaching and destroying every strand, mind numbing chat about Covid and the holidays we won’t be going on, reading the dusty magazines from last Christmas, being ripped off and then complaining about it after. But feeling amazing!

Oh how I’ve missed it!!!!

• Advertisement

Oh god I could just actually cry thinking about sitting in the chair getting the head pulled off me, bleaching and destroying every strand, mind numbing chat about Covid and the holidays we won’t be going on, reading the dusty magazines from last Christmas, being ripped off and then complaining about it after. But feeling amazing!

Oh how I’ve missed it!!!!

Which massage place is that? Asking for a friend ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement